View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 12:21 AM   #324
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

And this is another reason why I hate this game now. People expect me to have reasoning and it would seem they'd rather me pull some crazy stuff out of my ass than to just say "I don't freaking know!" I can't come up with ideas if there aren't any there! WELL IF YOU WON'T FCKING LEAVE ME ALONE, HERE COME SOME SEMI-BS THOUGHTS, IN ORDER FROM HUMAN TO WOLF:

I don't suspect LD because he's never around. I can't remember the last time he was active.

I don't know that ddr kid, or randumb, or whatever. He hasn't posted a whole lot that I can remember, either, so I got no clue.

Kilga has been posting a lot and trying to be helpful. This could go either way, because the game is getting closer to the end. On the one hand, a wolf wants to give lots of really good evidence to lynch his peers, especially if he's the last one left (a strong possibility, especially with the lack of jumping onto LD). On the other hand, humans get nervous near end game and try to talk a lot to make sure they seem human and don't get lynched and cause a wolf victory. *shrug*

I don't really know minineo, but he's seemed to blend in, cuz I haven't noticed him. It's not like he just hasn't posted, he just hasn't done anything horribly significant. That's a little fishy, I guess?

But honestly, if it wouldn't make a 3rd side that kills us all, I would want to kill iggy cuz he's freaking annoying me. Everything I say he jumps on, and it bothers the hell out of me. And honestly iggy, I'd rather we lynch LD today because I don't want to die, duh. Also, do you really think that if I were one of the last wolves I would vote LD? Perfect thing to do right now would be blend in and wait for somebody else to vote me/LD and then jump on it, instalynch, kill Wilkin tonight and then instalynch the other tomorrow. I'd be a pretty stupid wolf to be voting LD right now, especially if I was 1 of 2, cuz if I died then it'd just screw up the other wolf's chances cuz the guardian might know to guard wilkin to avoid instalynch of LD tomorrow to cause endgame.

Seriously, every time you say something against me I read it and think "this mother fcker is retarded or something." Just stop trying to attack me. -__-

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O