View Single Post
Old 09-9-2022, 12:44 AM   #15
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Happy Birhtday Hakulyte!!!!!!!!1

Thanks everyone !

It's good to be still around. I'm on a bit of a break with FFR.

FFR for me has always been the game I've played while I've been waiting for other games to come out. That is one thing that seems to have never changed over the years. I don't usually chat much either unless I happen to find someone who's playing the same games as I do.

From my own perspective, I'm just a player who played this game a lot. It's hard for me to give meaning beyond that. I feel like I've met most of the goals I could have with this game and anything beyond that is just extra. I still plan to play, but it's not as high on my priority list anymore.

I feel like I've spent a decade wishing this site would keep improving itself over small things and it actually happened to my surprise. This community seems to have an incredible ability at bouncing back regardless of what happens. It's been fascinating to watch over the years from the sidelines.

I've been gaining more value out of my life from taking care of myself and playing games more casually lately. I might eventually get bored of that too and go back to FFR, but yeah. It's just a gaming cycle for me. I'll be back around sooner or later. So, until then, keep being you and I'll keep being me.

Take care y'all.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote