View Single Post
Old 11-1-2011, 04:37 AM   #22
tunsz555
FFR Player

Default Re: Stepmania Songlist Generator

Thanks for bug report Midigami I've tested and found out that Geno's Woods file only have .dwi in it. (I thought everything is .sm by now!!) Now the program can read .dwi as well. The link is updated so please redownload. (It has a new feature as well)

Also Bat Country will not show any difficulty because this program don't read Edit chart. And I don't want to implement it because not many people today use Edit and it eats up the image space. Sorry about that

When generating Arch's pack the step charter name is not available so you can use any absurd two character for the wrapper, like 99 for example so it doesn't found any.

Change log :
Updated
- For this new version it has support for folder which have only .dwi file as well.
- And now you can arrange the text version format to your liking. Separate words with vertical bar character | and special commands available is #no #charter #songname and #artist Just look at the default example and you'll get it
- If there is an .avi banner provided in .sm file or there is no banner file matching the ones provided in .sm file the program will try it's best to find any rectangular shaped image file instead of crashing.
tunsz555 is offline   Reply With Quote