View Single Post
Old 05-5-2019, 04:04 PM   #687
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I don't think it's a stretch, but it's fair for people to find an issue with that. My case supporting her is far from perfect. One angle that I forgot to mention or just didn't think about mentioning with proper emphasis is that I've been on a wolf team with her multiple times. I know the mindset she had from wolf chat, and I had to poke her a few times to make points, even at some times providing points for her to use against other people since she couldn't find anything.
You're making her seem inept as a wolf but that isn't really the case. She's won her share of games and even won singlehandedly as SK in that one game I can't remember the name of.

There was a "wolf Raeko stays UTR" meta read on her for awhile afterwards but she flipped that in a subsequent game and it became largely irrelevant.

That's why I'm not really buying the image you're painting, if that makes sense. :shrug: I just ask you to give her another read to confirm your own thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!