Old 02-29-2012, 11:44 PM   #3030
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaru View Post
basically u noobstomped

bring in lee sin (still da king of 3s jungle), trynd (u gotta kno how to play him though), and singed (he must get assists and grow)

tier 0s still stomp 3s, fiora is trash compared to lee sin & trynd still
Yeah, Trynd's Crit Ratio scales almost like Fiora's AS scaling.
Singed is just a troll in 3s, he can take any tower if he just keeps running and taking a turret hit, but in my suggestion, I wouldn't pick him for a support/tank.
Played Vs a Shen today that just wrecked bot lane, Dove in towers with a Kayle behind him, Kayle would often die, but he would take like 10 turret hits and only lose a 20th of his life.
Lee Sin is very strong in 3s, considering if you have Flat AD Runes (Like myself), at level 1, a whopping 90 AD, is strong when you and hit the with your Q, then launch for another Q hit, but in between those, you hit at 40% AS which is destructive. Also his combos and poking is insane, he can make sure people can get away, and he can run and run and run.

Also: There was something about Sion recently on here. I think someone said AD > AP. Actually, They are both the same. Sion has ridiculous AD While leveling, and AP hurts end game, A stun + Bubble burst can bring you down at least 90% In 5 seconds. Both are very good, but AD is a better choice since he has a stun, AS + LS Ult.