View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 10:45 PM   #1520
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

I'm very behind on producing content, so I'm just going to rapid-fire a bunch of concise information about a variety of topics for your reading pleasure.

The Daykill/Pazzaz

So I want to start with this because it's the most tangible thing in the game right now. Pazzaz claimed bus driver and that AA was clear for him because of his bus last night, and immediately after that, AA gets an arrow in the head in broad daylight.

My initial impression is that this must clear Pazzaz, since he claimed he disrupted the only kill made last night (which you would assume is the wolfkill?) and announced AA's alignment properly as a result.

But thinking about it more, it's strange how precisely the series of events unfolded, and how quickly. Immediately after the Pazzaz call on AA based on the nightkill, his alignment call is justified by daykill on AA.

AA was already towntelling very well, and was in a lot of town circles on D1, so it's not like he needed this support or this claim to look good. So this Pazzaz coming forward as a power role just for a green clear on someone who was already looking good just seems like a poor play, and a little questionable. And just the way he responded to the daykill... it feels a little over the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies.
OH NO! MY CALL HAD BEEN JUSTIFIED! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!!???

The role he's claiming is not inherently pro-town - that not posting during D1 thing struck me as an odd thing for a town PR to have, so even if he's telling the truth about being a bus driver, it doesn't mean that he's on our side.

So I guess what I'm saying is I don't want to lynch Pazzaz now, but I'm feeling some suspicion and I'm gonna be spending a lot more of my attention on him.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what