View Single Post
Old 06-4-2019, 01:12 AM   #335
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

I'm going to revolutionarize read list by showing you guys a "Question list".

1) Svaz - Does her japan roleplay contribute to the game ? If no, kinda bad.

2) Antori - Did he posts anything that sounded odd and could be a wording slip ? If yes, bad.

3) DaBackpack - Did he transition from roleplaying to playing ? Not currently a problem, but could be later on.

4) flashflash account - Is he trying to find stuff and push things with more than 50% commitment ? Is it leading to something that makes sense ? Looking alright so far.

5) XelNya - Is XelNya using irony in a wolfy way ? If yes, probably town.

6) Xiz - Is he playing ultra safe with low commitment despite voting others and playing what looks like on first impression a normal game ? If yes, kinda dangerous. Probably town if committing slightly more. Chaos isn't alignment indicative tho.

8) mellon_collie Is there an active D0 into more passive plays if attention isn't on her ? That could be a red flag. Looks fine atm. Can read her by game progression too. May get incoherent on the long run as wolf.

9) Sanzath - Wolf Sanzath plays very safe and take little risks. This Sanzath has been more all over the place so far. I kinda like it, but it's going to paint a target on his back most likely. (Town (?))

10) Hateandhatred - I think he never rolled wolf so far. His jTWG made me think he was wolfing with crazy plays, but it seems like that's more towny. I'm not sure how a wolf H&H would play. I feel like I'm still seeing the town one. Reevaluate later if things doesn't go well I guess. Null town lean

11) the sun fan - I believe Sunfan is right in the middle in terms of alignment and it's completely fine because it's D0. I'd rather try to solve when flips start happening. Null.

12) Charu - I wouldn't vote him D0 either. Gonna have to figure out if his later contributions seems to help town or just target someone for not playing well enough or something. tl;dr: Null and simply not on my radar atm.

13) gold stinger - I have no clue what's a wolf Gold Stinger. I didn't like how his early game was identical to a previous game we played. I find that scummy in a copypasta way. Besides that, I have nothing so, I'm like meh, whatever. Nullish, but town lean so far on progression.

14) TWG The Queen - The 3 posts so far are fine. I'd like to ask Sunfan if he knows more about that slot.

Something like Svaz/DBP/Xiz would be a coherent wolf team to me right now.