View Single Post
Old 01-1-2014, 05:52 AM   #1
xxXitsunexx
FFR Player

Default While the Moderators Sleep... ~2014 Remix~

I was thinking we might as well start a new thread for this game since it's a new year.

Rules:
Rules are basic. The goal of the community excluding the moderators as a whole is to count as high as they can before a moderator "resets" their score back to zero. The goal of the moderators is to come in here as frequently as possible to not let the rest of the community get their score so high.

How this works:
(1) If you are not a moderator: Check the previous post. If it by a moderator, start off counting again by posting "1." If the previous post is by a non-moderator, take whatever number they posted, add one to it, and post that.
(2) If you are a moderator: Post 0 to reset the score.

Additional Rules:
-You must wait for at least two additional posts (either score adding or score resetting posts) to be posted before you can post again. This is to prevent 2-person tag teaming. Any moderator that breaks this rule add's 100 to the current score as opposed to resetting it.
-Tip #1: As stated above, 2-person tag teaming is not allowed. But if you can get 3 people together...
-Tip #2: Look at the title. That is your best chance of racking up points.

Highest Score Ever Achieved: 534
(achieved: 2/23/2013, post #6606 by justin_ator)

Highest Score Achieved THIS YEAR: 104
(achieved: 08/01/2014, post #253 by FFR Pro 21)
(last updated: 08/01/2014)

I'll start us off. 0.

Thanks to reuben_tate for the original rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buta-san
Maybe if I leave a dildo on my KB i can pass
Edit: It would have to vibrate though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya
HEY
I'M NOT BLACK
I'M AN INDEPENDENT WHITE MAN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya
My 21 year old body is reacting like a fucking teenage girl watching romantic movies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
anime, video games, friends, school, work, repeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAll-ProXx
Ok what the hell!!! I thought m0de was a girl (who smokes cocaine), I thought Quigly was a little kid, and I thought Staiain was an old asian guy, And until I added kmay on facebook I thought he was this cute asian girl...

Last edited by xxXitsunexx; 01-8-2014 at 11:18 PM..
xxXitsunexx is offline   Reply With Quote