View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 08:31 AM   #42
Telvanni_guard
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Telvanni_guard Send a message via MSN to Telvanni_guard
Default Re: RockBand. More Awesome.

In the single player tour there are actually two tours. The first is a normal tour with a 5 song setlist and continuing on. The other tour is more like the "encore" songs from Guitar Hero.

This game is freaking godly though. Of the 58 songs on the main list only 7 aren't master tracks. That's right. 51 tracks are. Not counting the bonus songs or the downloadable content.. Speaking of downloadable content..

Hey Afro: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_in_Rock_Band

Quote from the actual link:
How did you guys decide on the bands and songs that made it into Rock Band?

Dan Teasdale: At the start of the project, we created our dream list of bands. We had a list of about 2000 or 3000 songs that we whittled down into a list of 200 or 300 songs, and then we went out and tried to get all of those songs. We had an amazing response, and all of the labels were really, really responsive as to some of the bands that we could get. We were able to get The Who, which we never were able to get before, we were able to get the whole of “Nevermind” from Nirvana, which was way beyond our expectations and is incredibly awesome. In terms of the thought process behind it, we wanted to get the whole spectrum of rock, from the 1960s to today, essentially.

Cream yourself... now.

By the by... Green Grass and High Tides will kick people's asses on Guitar. It's pretty freaking intense on the solos.

And I consider myself good on Expert (didn't pass Jordan or Six though. Sadface), and though I did well on most songs, Ballroom Blitz and Dead on Arrival (Sweet and Fallout Boy) taught me the meaning of humility with their chords. Got better on Ballroom Blitz, but still crap on Dead on Arrival.

Also: There was no topic because everyone who has it is playing it. Personally, I caused pain in my thumb so.. I'm taking it easy for a few.

Bah! I keep forgetting crap. There is a difference between the GH controllers while playing Rock Band. When you have the Rock Band controller during the solos, you do not have to strum at all if you play on the bottom Frets.

Last edited by Telvanni_guard; 11-23-2007 at 08:42 AM..
Telvanni_guard is offline   Reply With Quote