View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 09:29 PM   #360
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: The Etterna Project

you know not only is there extensive documentation in the release change logs on the github on exactly those subjects but those subjects have also been extensively discussed in this thread

i can do a lot of things but i can't read for you

as for 'old features' like dp you can literally just copy and paste the old scwh scripts in to add it back in if you really cared to, like i've already said

if people are literally going to kill themselves if they can't have an option to turn on chord cohesion again then i suppose i can still make it optional however any scores achieved with chord cohesion enabled will be

a) disconnected from the rating system and given a rating of 0 and any scores will produce ssr's of 0
b) given the above with necessarily be completely disconnected from the profile system
c) given the above will necessarily be completely disconnected from any leaderboard or rankings site
and unless the replay system is fundamentally reworked,
d) no replay data will be saved which means no offset plots and no rescoring

so basically you'd be voluntarily opting into scores incomparable with anyone else's that voids the majority of kb oriented features in the name of "having more options"

which, you might as well be playing sm5 at that point

as for presentation of documentation gonna be honest i dont really give a fuck and i dont really care about anyone that does either and i've never tried to hide that stance

Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 PM..
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote