View Single Post
Old 09-9-2008, 04:11 AM   #13
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Evaluate the above person...

This thread essentially invalidates the "rate the above signature / avatar / name / custom title" threads. Well done. I also like that it explicitly states you need to have a little content.

Name: Mr.Nothing - A little too depressing a name really, but you can't complain. Might give people the wrong impression but the avatar fixes that up with a cheerful depiction of him.
Signature: I'm not overly fond of the over-used quotes in signatures thing that 90% of people have. Not to mention the quotes displayed aren't very interesting. Add in a boring "e-sex" reference and you have the full stupid package.
Custom Title: I don't see why people need to devote their titles to expressing love for someone, but each to their own.
Helpfulness throughout the forum: No idea in all honesty, I don't really read much of his posts or they don't grab my attention, that or I just don't remember I've read them.
Friendliness: Probably nice but again, as stated, I don't really know.
How much you generally like the person, and why: I'm not about to judge how much I like or dislike a person I know very little about, even on the forums.