View Single Post
Old 02-3-2019, 11:41 AM   #191
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
the only thing that stops me from townreading Svaz into oblivion is the fact that she might've learned from the Vendetta21 school of hard busing

I think the read on wayward was probably natural, especially when she talked about how wayward posted in another thread, but I am hesitant to call her town for the rest of the game
You don't hard bus in that Santa in that situation ever, V or Charu School of Bussing be damned. Who the hell is she trying to save in this situation?

You could say Wayward wasn't posting but to save a sinking ship with two people going into the next phase still hellbent to lynch him is not what any sane person does versus letting it sink and just hoping Wayward gets his shit in gear.

Frankly I probably have committed the most atrocious acts of bussing on the site so if it's something I would never consider I have a hard time believing anyone else here would to. Something mechanical is going to have to happen before I reconsider my stance on her.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter