View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 02:14 PM   #1766
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Andy probably lived because it's likely wolves scoured out YoshL and the fact he was a roleblocker, something quite disadvantageous to wolves.
Based on night results, we probably only have one wolf team instead of a split faction.
Role blocker is pretty disadvantageous for scum team but why risk being wrong when there is a correct answer right in front of you

The logic for that doesn't make sense. They're prob down to what two given third party shenanigans? Maybe three?

Andy being left alive with an ambiguous role is just plain I don't get it you'd be better off risking the idea they might randomly be vested or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why were you so eager to have me knife mellon when you hadn't even read EoD? Also wtf dude, you bringing up the possibility of a fool now is pretty bad..
Have you read EoD yet? Reach any meaningful conclusions?
Because imagine a world where mellon replaced Zenith, and where I know she's likely not going to post much.

Pretty much Zenith has me dead set that slot needs to get lynched or knifed. I'm afraid of a fool simply because it's a mystery game where there's no setup given to us. I have a REALLY hard time thinking that some deviation of that role doesn't exist, especially given how Zenith was playing. I try not to sell myself hard into a mindset but this one just, no.

I obviously started reading EoD if I'm quoting that earlier post of Andy's. I stopped there though because seriously, there is no reason I can justify mentally that he got left alive.