Old 09-7-2019, 05:05 PM   #617
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

People asked why I like kappa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
You dont attack me, so i think you are wolf
I really liked this message. It does not seem at all like something a wolf would think sounds good, or is likely to really think of and have it come out worded like this. It just seems really honest to me.

In general, I liked kappa's behavior around the end of day 0. It appeared to me that he was trying to make a good, informative lynch happen. His kind of stream of consciousness style of giving leans seems genuine.

Quote:
well i thought it was serious. mb but why you no talk all day
Quote:
okay i recend my sus on you. untill tomorrow please talk more you arre good at game

Quote:
First up I havnt read much and Ill read tomorrow.

Subaru vote is whatever, Its based on a meta read which I can understand and its hard to fault it. The only issue is wolfs can easily go on that with no repercussions.

I am going to read a lot more the new guy chiro posted a shit ton, Idk if that is because his roll kind of looked bad or he thinks town is dumb and trying to fix it. Idk explain why you all gung ho so fast. Ill read mor eon what you wrote tomorrow morning.
Quote:

[...]

Shadow hasnt done anything today very useful at all. Or really yesterday. I dont really like them still but, my vote on them was better for d1.

[...]

Between H&H, XIZ/SVAZ, Kayla I think there is a wolf. I would lean more towards either H&H or SVAZ probably SVAZ over H&H but its close in my eyes. Maybe could be two wolves idk. Svaz posted recaps and made some comments. Kayla reads town but i dont have an amazing reason for it.

On another hand I Did not like WV at all at the end of EOD. and it sucks even more that they got subbed. I would vote WV just based on that EOD but, now Chihiro is doing a lot which causes me some issues.
His lean on me/WV has been a real journey. And I do mean that it seems real, there's been kind of a range of apprehension, banter, uncertainty of how to weigh what WV did versus what I have been doing. It is easier to have that kind of range complexity when you genuinely want to figure the other person out I think.

I also find the wording of his read on psycho pretty genuine. I liked that he mentioned the vote on Shadow was better for d1, it comes off that he is not overly tunneled on it.

-

I find his sentiment that Charu and sun fan were killed because DBP wanted to be able to hang him a little off, given that DBP did not actually focus on Kappa much at all today. Odd in that if he is a wolf, then obviously killing two people that defended him is something that would be something to argue in his defense. It does not outweigh my other feelings, but if the mod were to say he is a wolf, that would be the moment I would feel stupid for not focusing on more in hindsight. And the thing DBP was focused on I guess.

I need to read through psycho's thing now.