View Single Post
Old 10-6-2009, 03:55 PM   #31
Nostarion
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Nostarion Send a message via MSN to Nostarion Send a message via Yahoo to Nostarion
Default Re: Will Make Profile Banners/Backgrounds CHEAP

Ok if I email it to you, you're gonna download the 2 jpg files to your computer. Then you're gonna log in on FFR (course you're already logged in) and view your own profile. Then on the bar of links right above your profile where it says "Search profiles My Settings" rah rah rah, you're gonna click the one all the way to the right that is in RED and its gonna say "Show Style Editor". After that you're gonna be in edit mode. Then on that page you'll see a button right underneith the link you just clicked, which should now instead of saying "Show Style Editor" it'll say "Hide Style Editor". The button underneith that that you're gonna click says "Default/Banner/Background - Style Editor" click that. Then a box will pop up with some options. You're gonna browse for the header file, and the Background file that you downloaded from the email that I send you, and click "Update Default/Banner/Background". Then Hide The Style editor. Boom you're set. Send me your email address in a pm and I'll send you the files.

If you need additional help applying the BG and Banner to your profile visit this thread. It has detailed instructions with pictures ^_^
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=80123

Last edited by Nostarion; 10-6-2009 at 04:03 PM..
Nostarion is offline   Reply With Quote