View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #13
l2awr
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to l2awr Send a message via MSN to l2awr Send a message via Yahoo to l2awr
Default Re: Sort of a brag, but it's not FFR-related

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm View Post
I finally beat the computer at StarCraft!

Hear me out. I know the computer is supposed to be half-assed, but what happened is this. I decided to try a three-person map (Triumvirate) for lulz, and I soon realized that to get out of my home base, I needed to fly myself out of there. So eventually I did, and I got lucky because the computer found itself first, and the Zerg were quickly eliminated. Then it was a long grind of resource gathering, successful and failed nuclear strike attempts (the key is to have multiple Ghosts trigger it at the same time...that way it takes them longer to figure out who called it in and take him out before the bomb gets dropped) and Yamato Gun fun. After 2 hours or so, it was finally over and featured groups of four Goliaths going commando and taking out structures all by themselves (there weren't as many Photon Cannons as I was expecting) and just dropping ground units into a foothold and letting them go at it. Terran beats Protoss...this time.

Now I need my brother to figure out where he put the CD Key for the Brood War disc...
All you have to do is rush zealots and dragoons...computers are TERRIBLE. Congrats though, lol
l2awr is offline   Reply With Quote