View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 12:12 PM   #2484
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
I use the AIR engine and have no offset issues whatsoever. It isnt the game, its your computer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
I have both of those aaad and had no problems getting them. So idk man.

Also, rapta, it might not only be your guys computers but that could definitely play a role in it. Like i said before, i dont eveer change the offset and i never have issues. Dont know why i would be the only one?

Edit: Just aaad badinerie and it seems fine to me. The notes just go to a different beat than you would expect.
I actually don't know how to respond to these posts anymore, so instead, whenever anyone says something to the tune of "works for me, I don't know why it's not working for you (especially when it's in the context of not being just a single person's issue)", I will simply refer to it as "SK8Ring the issue"

Elitism isn't helping either. I AAA'd Reality but that doesn't mean its sync isn't off.

In regard to the specific contention with badinerie and euthanasia, I don't see a largely noticeable difference, but there are some songs in this game with 2-3 frame sync inconsistencies (See: Hardkore Atomic, Reality, Almost There, Death Piano before it got adjusted)

Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-14-2018 at 12:17 PM..
rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote