Old 06-6-2013, 02:54 PM   #17
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG XCV Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox View Post
Hey manti do you feel like shaming us all with evals?
Assuming this 10 page operating procedure I'm writing gets done today, sure. Otherwise maybe?

Long story short though, you guys cleared freaky as wolf and marked him as human when his D1 actions (at the time, before we knew there was an SK) would make the most sense as a power role human or a human who really really really didn't want to die.

NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON went back to that moment and re-evaluated when the evidence of a SK appeared. That desire to live/not be lynched is inherant in a SK even more so then a human.

I'm mostly dissapointed in V for not picking up on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
Manti, I wouldn't kill Jayde. I had to kill the only person who was defending me during day 1 to clear myself. Using that to say I am SK would have been such a shame.
I know you didn't, but my brain would have (and did) make the connection of you being the person most diametrically opposed to Jayde and most likely to be responsible for his death. It made a lot more sense for the wolves to kill me after i hit danceguy, and for you as the SK to hit Jayde then the other way around, even though it was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 06-6-2013 at 02:58 PM..