View Single Post
Old 06-6-2013, 02:29 PM   #13
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCV Postgame

My potential SK candidates were either TPS or Freaky, when TPS died, my suspicions were clear. V not dying after telling everyone the probability of him being SK was the perfect escape route for Freaky, but also was the perfect incriminating evidence for Freaky being SK. Why did you guys not even raise an eyebrow on his case? The fuck. (@Manti I actually meant to say the contrary on that most recent post-death MP I sent you, V not dying -> Freaky = SK)

I'm kind of disappointed by the game for the events after D3 though. And lol, fuck that N1 chain of event. What a lucky shot. Even with the roleblocker down you managed to prevent night actions. GG
I thought I had been killed by the SK though.

Grats on the win Freaky. You deserved it. That post of yours excusing your behavior on the argument between you and me was probably the best decoy I've seen all thread. Shame I wasn't there to apply more pressure though.

And lol V, you crack me up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21
we have a 50% chance to have a serial killer so go reads bayes theorem and whack off to it for about five minutes and then come back and assume we probably have a serial killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21
It's like gardening -- I am here to weed out the shit until I find that harem of grotesque lawn gnomes plotting to deflower my rosebuds.
Hey wolves, I'm sure you guys knew I was a Doc' as soon as I gave AC1 as my suggestion for the night guard. I mean, it really was just a random choice, such an insignificant mistake.