View Single Post
Old 10-9-2021, 03:08 PM   #1
MosaicMan3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Lightbulb Community Project: Next Generation of FFR Players

Good Afternoon Everyone,

After coming back to FFR, and remembering how much I love this damn game; I would love to see the community grow. I know we've been through our ebbs and flows with an active player base. With that being said, we can work as a whole to get the next generation of new players to discover FFR, and keep the player base growing.

Here's the idea,

As a community, we actively introduce FFR to as many new faces as possible. We do this by referring the game, posing replays on external sites, upload more videos on YouTube, TikToc, Facebook, etc.

In order for this to have an impact, we need to work together as a community. Here are measurable goals + likely avenues to accomplish these goals.

Long term goal:

-Player base to grow by .2% by January 1st.
-Current player base = 2,057,354 members
-.2% increase = 2,061,469 (or 4,115 new players).

Methods: (Players who pledge to a method will have their name added)

-Current Streamers dedicate 3 sessions of streaming a week.
(Names go here)
-Players with Steaming capabilities dedicate 1 session of streaming a week.
(Names go here)
-Players active in other rhythm game communities post once a week on independent forums, please adhere to their community rules.
(Names go here)
-Players active on TikTok dedicate 1 video per week to FFR
(Names go here)
-FFR Facebook Page Owner. Post monthly or bi-weekly, share player videos + streams, songs of the week, etc.
(I don't know who you are)
-Revive old players if you are still in contact with them.
(Names go here)
-General FFR forum + MP activity. Dedicate time to stay social on the official FFR website, this will help new and old players keep a sense of community.
(Names go here)

All and any feedback is welcome; please share suggestions, criticism, or if this just a blatantly bad idea.

Final note: If you would like to pledge to one or multiple tasks please reply to this post.

(Bonus note to the staff: Could we possibly make an event out of this? Maybe give some incentive to the players who want to help out with an event token or something?)