View Single Post
Old 01-2-2019, 05:33 PM   #90
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Mahou's training log

I just recently recovered from a minor shoulder injury when doing a heavy decline press (I believe I wrote down 335 lbs in my log). So as for now, I'm just taking things kind of slow. These past few workouts I have done nothing but weight no heavier than 225.

Right now, I'm still weighing pretty much the same. The weight will fluctuate anywhere between 210-220 for the most part. My eating habits have been pretty normal - 3 solid square meals a day.

Because of this recent injury, I'm taking a break from strength training. The next few months, I will just focus on volume more than anything. More volume = more hypertrophy. I also want to add that I will be trying to do other things that aren't weight lifting related. It has been almost 3 years since I've started this journey and the burn out phase is starting to come. I'm not sure what to do, but I will probably end up playing some sport to make my physical activity more interesting now.

Looking back at all my fitness posts, I hope that people kind of learned something from my experience. There will be trial and error, and there will be ups and downs. The road of progression is definitely a hilly and bumpy ride - but overall, it has helped me overcome personal issues and self esteem problems I've had years ago. Not in a million years did I think I was going to stick with this and make it a lifestyle.

Anyway, here we go 2019! Lets gets some gains.
AND watch anime.

Last edited by Mahou; 01-2-2019 at 05:35 PM..
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote