View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 02:58 PM   #193
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Anime North -2018- HYPE Thread (May 25th-27th)

I'll probably post some pics/vids after coming back from CN tower with Ally and Lily.

I just wanted to say that while I didn't want to admit it, I was going through a lot of stress/depression a week before AN and some of you guys really made me feel a whole lot better, from just the chance to meet and small-talk with new faces to the memorable tear-dropping laughter that I had from some new memes this year haha. I am glad that I at least got myself more involved like with the trivia games and playing Mario Kart and the sketch/guessing game with Team Quebec.

I am sorry I am not much of a big talker and I missed the chance to drink and socialize more at the rave and stuff which I'll admit made me sad but I still had lots of fun overall! I am happy to be a part of this event especially after a big hiatus from the community and game. Even without proper introduction and stuff I was happy to see all of you and I am always up to chat at any time. I must stop the post here before I start crying <3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited by samurai7694; 05-28-2018 at 04:20 PM..
samurai7694 is offline   Reply With Quote