View Single Post
Old 06-8-2020, 10:15 AM   #6
Sklitterbeer
FFR Player

Default Re: Entry to Sklitter (Open for submissions, cf. Discord)

Site is alive again sooo:

The new Pack Preview 0.75 is now out. We have 41 files and a goal of 53, which means that there are 12 slots for files left as of time of writing. There are also some files with spots open for collabs in the pack you can check out.
GFX/CDtitles may not be 100% accurate, refer to the google doc, most is kept up to date there. The pack preview can be found in my discord (if the link doesn’t work or if you can’t join, DM me for the link Sklitterbeer#7293).

Important info for submissions: Since I’m doing it with others anyway, I’m opening Submissions to my DMs. You will no longer have to use the server to submit files to my pack. Submitting anonymously, as others have done that too, is now an option as well. GFX help will still have to be done through the server to keep everything tidy. All old rules, including the collab system, are still in place.

Reminder that I’m looking for “dump” files, if you need more specifics on style or structure look at the youtube previews or some of my old files. I won’t be as strict with this, old style dumps are cool too. Song choice is yours, however music that fits in well with the existing songlist will be judged less severely.

DEADLINE WILL BE THE 1st OF AUGUST. Release will be on the 8th.

Good luck, and have fun charting!
Sklitterbeer is offline   Reply With Quote