View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 02:43 AM   #156
Dark_Chrysalis
Something clever.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Dark_Chrysalis
Default Re: Dark_Chrysalis' 1st FFRBowl

Unfortunately, this WILL happen. That's why I split up the non-submitters into a separate group. So, if they continue to not submit, they will only be screwing themselves over... no more shall they haunt your stats! Besides, the fact that they didnt submit only affects Tiebreaker2, and trust me, it really shouldn't have to go that far. 95% of the time, Tiebreaker1 is all you need to determine winners/places.

BTW, I ****ed up the pairings... OOOPS. You can keep playing the song, but your opponent might change... this will only affect 4-6 people, so dont worry about it right now. I'll have it fixed within 5 minutes.

edit: aaaaaaaand... FIXED. I forgot r3v0's updated score... it only affected kjwkjw (who AAA'd already) Myattboy and I (who cant win anyway). Also, hi-5 for the 2nd D5 player to face me! WOOOOOOOOO- ohwai...

edit 2: Alright then, MASSIVE overhaul of the original post. For space constraints, I moved explainations. To find them, go to the top of page 2 (or just click the link in my signature). Also color-coded your divisions (pretty!).

Last edited by Dark_Chrysalis; 09-20-2009 at 03:22 AM..