Thread: TWG 195 - D6
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 11:00 PM   #472
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Sorry for missing EOD, everyone. I tried to follow along but it was too chaotic where I was for me to focus and formulate thoughts and such.

Nanook's flip is really surprising. I guess sometimes you just gotta take someone's play at face value!

Reading the thread over, I get the feeling nanook was more inclined to respond to and field questions from townies than whoever his partners are. I think as a wolf, pointing townies in the direction you want is level 1 play and having believable interactions with your partners is level 2 play, and nanook, being on his C+ game, probably stuck to level 1. Mostly I think this because he kept bringing me up, lol. Based on that plus their play in general, I'm thinking bolth and freezin are pretty solid town, and I'm leaning town on WV (he's lower because idk what to make of him, whereas bolth I feel I have a good meta read on and freezin just seems legit from tone to focus to gameplay, etc etc).

Choof switching to FG there seems more like a town play than wolf play? Or would it be worse for wolf choof to hop on the nanook wagon there?

Sunfan still feels off to me, but getting the ball rolling on nanook at EOD is a step in the right direction. Can't give full points there since I know he's initiated a d0 bussing before (animal crossing game). Same goes for xiz (our thunderdoming in the OG 195). Xiz pushing against me after I made my final post last phase struck my gut as phony too.