View Single Post
Old 12-6-2009, 11:39 PM   #271
Dark_Chrysalis
Something clever.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Dark_Chrysalis
Default Re: Dragons_Fury Omni-Division Team Tournament

I hate being away for so long... since I can't fix what already happen, we're going to do what we had wanted to do before even Round 3 started. The 2 inactive teams are being cut, end of story. Cabbage, Robbie, Phael... there are no open spots for you to fill in. The teams you are on have no chance of winning unless some miracle submissions come in, and trust me; the 3-4 PMs that HAVE been seen to inactive members haven't been answered, so good luck reaching them.

Did I want it to come to this? Of course not! I thought that, if people were being depended on by teammates that MAYBE they would have the drive to submit any score, no matter how bad... that they would have the common sense to realize that, if there was ANY chance they would be too busy to participate regularly, they shouldn't even bother signing up in the first place. And yes, I realize FFR went down, and the forums went to hell and back. This is not a valid excuse anymore for keeping teams together. Everything's been back for almost 2 weeks, and there's been 2 PMs sent to people that still weren't submitting since then. It's really their own fault that they aren't doing anything, and it can't be fixed anymore.

Think not I am devoid of sympathy though. I don't want to burn internet bridges because of some tournament on a gaming website. I will be giving 10k of my personal credits to Phael, Takedown and Cabbage for at least being active and trying to make the tournament a success, which I'm sure was always their intentions. And mind you, these are guaranteed credits, whereas you have no chance of winning anything in the tournament right now. I implore you to accept this offer, so we can continue trying to make this tournament a success.

Also,whatever happened in this thread/out of this thread about team switching and kicking members off, none of that matters anymore. I'm also sure that noone meant to offend anyone in what they were saying... at least I hope not, since that would be quite a horrible breach of sportsmanship. If you really feel personally attacked, take it out of the thread as Kayla said. No more in this thread... also, don't think to pose a question/complaint to me about the situation, since it won't be answered.

Enjoy your next 3 Rounds!

/TYLER