View Single Post
Old 02-9-2017, 11:05 PM   #309
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
stop talking about me so i can actually do the thing i was doing. what i want from charu is him not killing me while gregs shouting role tide while i just cry because i dont' feel like getting my panties in a knot over that shit. sure i'm always like that.
Ok ew

This makes me feel bad for like just defending him a second ago. I don't see anything "thing" you might be doing that warrants being left alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i think this is incidental, he was kind of in the middle of a thing before your nap

unless your bigger point is his posts to AA are marked by more seriousness than you'd expect as well?
That's exactly my point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
meno has now moved down to null, I originally townleaned him because he came out of the gate stronger than he normally does, but he's moved back a bit cause ind pointed out that he's mostly focused on me/charu without any other real strong thoughts. charu because of the one post I quoted where he said "forever null", I think town charu is much more likely to hold me at null than wolf charu. freezin because he had a stronger response than I would have expected normally, I said earlier in one post that he could be a wolf trying to have a strong start but I'm more inclined to give it a town lean, especially since it'd be pretty shitty if he's town and I scumread him for improving his play d1
Good stuff, not sure I agree with Freezin's entrance but I was trying to read the thread quickly at that point. I still remain weary of Charu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
huh

legit wondering if i missed that read developing further now
I guess I should say "His point on you leaving yourself an out" which at that time was the closest to a read he had.

Like I said he's kind of backed off it himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
anyone down to lynch cedo
Such a cop-out. Cedo seems to be playing like he did Turbo IV. I lead a mislynch against him for it, and don't care to repeat that.

So no, not really

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter