shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Batch Review Thread v2.0

August 2013

Hard Songs Batch
link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=131401

Choofers

Accelerator (MarioNintendo) - As eventful as this song is, the file drags on a LOT and it seems pretty obvious that you copy-pasted certain sections. That weird 2 223 3 23223 thing near the end felt unneeded. 192nds in place of bursts fit well, though, and most of the transitions into the rolls were solid, but this file really needs to be more eventful. 5.5/10

All I Wanna Do Is Touch Your Powerpoints (I like it) - I'm really glad you changed up patterns from last time. The jacks in this file, at any other speed, would be pretty brutal. But the jacks are implemented in a way that, I think, will cause very little boorushing. The only real issue I could find was the 64th around m73. Should be brought back to an 8th, imo. Other than that, no real issues and anyone who likes loliripe should enjoy this file. 6.5/10

Anal Destruction Factory (I like it) - I like dancecorps music as much as the next dude (I actually don't), but this is far too long to be enjoyable. After a certain point, you really can't do much to make an interesting file. It's all 16th jumpstream with interspersed 32nd bursts. It'd be nice if you could cut this by taking out the middle, the "let's go party" part with low-pass/hi-pass filters, and just keep the intro and ending, because that ending, oddly, is the most interesting part of the file. As is, though, I can't let this through. 5/10

Apopcynthion Drive (Kommisar) - I really do NOT like this file, and you know this. I don't like the way the file is set up. Patterns are super rigid, and the 24th stream is way over the top, and the sync, quite frankly, reminds me of Unknown Girl. But it's a fast file! 4/10

Beautiful Beachfront Properties (DossarLX ODI) - Very fast and straightforward jumpstream. Honestly, for a song that's as chaotic as this, this feels like it's very hastily thrown together. This may sound strange to mention as well, but you can use PR even at high speeds like this. Specifically during the intro, jumpstream, and outro. 5/10

Before Cynthia (XelNya) - First and foremost, that fadeout is gross. And it feels like the file is slightly off sync. With those out of the way, the file isn't all that bad, although a bit bland. PR felt like it wasn't the main point of the file, but the layering was consistent and the jacks were tricky. 5.5/10

Black Hole (~Zeta~) - A lot of the 32nds were just awful to hit, and the intro was pretty bland. Outside of the fast sections, it doesn't feel like there's much you can do to make the file interesting without overlayering. 4/10

Breakcore Ein Prosit (bmah) - mfw Yamajet. Not a bad file, slowdown were cool but the transitions into some of the 12th jacks and the 32nds near the end were just awful. I'd look at those and try to streamline transitions. 6.5/10

Choco (ilikexd) - Really enjoyed this, layering scheme worked really well and the jumpstream was smooth as hell. It was kinda tough to tell what that speedup roll thing was going to at first. But overall, super fun. 8/10

Decipher (DarkZtar) - Overall the file is very boring. The focus of the file seems to shift arbitrarily. Certain sections are terribly overlayered, which detract from the chart as well. This would be great as an easier file, and if it was cut. 3.5/10

Disregard (XelNya) - Very bland jumpstream, 16th streams make no sense whatsoever, it feels like they're just placed randomly to artificially inflate the difficulty. This chart needs a full overhaul before it's looked at again. 2.5/10

Don't Be Quiet (bmah) - Nice minijacks. It feels like this file needs a cut, drags on quite a bit. And that minijack section... Either that needs to be implemented in a better way, or cut out altogether. It only happens once during the entire file, even though the song repeats that multiple times. 24th rolls get annoying pretty quickly. At least the file's fast. And that outro is pretty perfect. 5.5/10

Exam Cram (rCaliberGX) - Super boring, overlayered, and the 32nd streams are so convoluted. This file really needs a huge overhaul before it can even be considered. 3/10

Extratone Pirates (DossarLX ODI and qqwref) - 16th streams feel random, 32nd walls are atrocious. Needs a complete overhaul. 4/10

Extratone Pirates (XelNya) - PR is practically non-existant, layering scheme is all over the place. And the section that starts at m32... Everything in this file seems very random. I can't accept this as is. 3/10

Felix^3 (MarioNintendo) - A little bit better than Accelerator. The song is pretty cool, very reminiscent of Flashbulb circa '07, which is kinda jarring considering how "new" this file feels. 32nd rolls don't flow very well, and the colored bursts near the end are only slightly better. Overall, file's okay. 6/10

Folklore of Post-Modern Man (Charu) - Very boring, copy-paste syndrome all over the place. Really not a fun chart. 4/10

Fuse Gymnast (Kommisar) - Waaay better than Apopcynthion Drive. At this point, I'd say it's one of the best files in the batch... But that's not saying too much. Transitions into some of the jacks are brutal, but the streams flow very well. This kept me on my toes, and the song's pretty groovy to boot. 7.5/10

Heterochromia Iridis (TC_Halogen vs hi19hi19) - It's like Scrap Syndrome and Rave7 had a child together. Oh wait, look at the step artists! File's pretty tough, polyrhythms are pretty iffy but doable. Not too shabby. 6.5/10

I (DarkZtar) - 48ths at 230 bpm are not going to convert very well, 32nds walls that last for an entire measure are not fun at all. Needs a complete overhaul. 3/10

Love Hurts (mi40) - Drags on after a while. Could definitely use a cut, and that (14)(23) 16th trill is so gross at this speed. But other than that, not too much to say. 6/10

Malicious Fingers (Silvuh) - Only two things really stood out to me: The song was a bit boring and generic, and that the grace note usage was awkward. Other than that, decent chart. Nothing special. 7/10

Paraclete (ilikexd) - Very fun file, streams flow really well and it has a bit of an old school vibe to it. I'd dare say that it plays like a JenovaSephiroth file? Any way, really fun and short enough to not drag on. 7.5/10

Prequel to the Sequel (Tidus810) - Are you dore? Because this plays a LOT LIKE A DORE FILE. Having said that, I thought this was good, a very well-done file. There were a few things that I noticed that would make a TON of people mad, such as the 24th jumpgluts and the one handed 32nd trills. I liked how you used bpm changes to keep the file on a 4th note, but the color scheme on the end makes no sense. Honestly, this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be; I was pleasantly surprised that this didn't feel like 8 minutes. 7/10

Purple Drank (Kommisar) - Nice one handed trills. Nice 32nd rolls. Nice file. 8/10

Rave5 (YoshL) - Color scheme during the intro was a bit jarring at first. Flow of the file fits how disjointed the song is pretty well. Not much to say about this file, I enjoyed it. 7.5/10

Red Vector Acid Minute (pxtang) - Some bursts were total balls to hit, and the fact that half of the file has yellow note syndrome is something that cannot be overlooked. I highly recommend going back and fixing that. Perhaps by using your own sync and not Blurk's. Besides those issues, decent file. 5/10

Robotomy (Choofers) - STEPMANIA [PASS]

Shatterscape (DossarLX ODI) - Hmm. Interesting chart. 32nds work pretty well but outside of that section, the chart is very boring. I would suggest layering in a bit more, or using other patterns, like jacks, trills, etc. 6/10

Sigatrev (rCaliberGX) - Did you play test this? You really should go back and play test this heavily, these patterns do not flow well at all. I'm relatively sure the intro is not made up of 16ths. Quads for the ending doesn't fit the music (cymbals on the 4th notes, not on the 12th notes in the middle). It seems like you arbitrarily placed 24th stream, and simply layered in the rest of the notes willy-nilly, which causes the file to be very annoying. 4/10

The Devil Play's Dance Games (EzExZeRo7497) - This is one of your first few files, and, quite frankly, it shows. Some streams feel placed randomly (the 16ths in the song follow a certain flow but your 16th streams do not). Some parts are layered more heavily than others, causing annoying difficulty spikes. PR is all over the place, but I noticed some sections followed some sort of scheme. Percussion sections were boring. This is gonna need more effort put into it before I can accept it. 5.5/10

The party's starting! (bmah) - I CAN'T EVEN [PASS]

Thinking of You (I like it) - Long and draggy jumpstream, mediocre song. Really, nothing stands out as interesting or fun during this entire file. 3/10

UBER Juice (~Zeta~) - God, this is such a chore to play. Grace notes are gross, anchors are gross. I can't imagine anyone enjoying a 6 minute long file to a song that sounds like it was made for the sole purpose of being used in rhythm games. 3/10

Umbral Ultimatum (YoshL) - It's apparent that you took your time while making this. The only thing I can really say is to fix those jacks. At this speed, they are not fun at all. They really need to be changed to something else, maybe one handed trills. Otherwise, good file. 7/10

Visitor (glassvox) - Wow. That was intense. If anything, it's slightly overlayered, but it's a very straightforward file and really well-done. (ps who are you) 8.5/10

Wake Up, Gladiator (VisD) - Really cool song, pretty boring chart. It's obvious that you know how to step stuff, so step something more eventful next time. The song repeats that drum beat for the entirety of the song (I was expecting something like Passage D), which causes your chart to follow that beat. Layering was solid at least, but the chart still felt like forever. 6/10

Wanderlust (Gradiant) - Super overlayered. If you're gonna keep this layering scheme, I recommend smoothing out transitions because as is, a lot of them are nasty. I'm also not a fan of the section at m105. But definitely look at transitions. Also, step better music. 6/10

Where's Bill (mi40) - First and foremost, a lot of the bursts are awkward to hit. This really needs a cut, the file begins to drag on about 2:30 in. Should have used the cut for your stepmania chart, imo. If you do cut this, I will gladly accept this. Maybe you can make your chart a bit more aggressive? 5.5/10

Winnipeg is Fucking Over (mi40) - I'm kinda torn about this file because there are parts that freakin' own and there are other sections that are just so underwhelming, it makes me sad. There are a ton of great ideas in this chart, but a lot of those ideas are implemented poorly. A majority of the bursts aren't strong enough (ie when you use 24ths, they sound and feel like they should be 32nds). The file as a whole doesn't feel aggressive enough. I think it's good, it just needs to be nudged in the right direction to be great. 6/10

Winter Night's Journey (VisD) - Maybe it's just me, but that jumpstream feels kinda... random? Color note usage is terrible, I don't understand why a simple ride cymbal should be colored differently than the rest of the chart. Honestly, this is a pretty generic file and nothing stands out about it. 4/10

Wraith (DarkZtar) - An okay, although your layering feels off in certain sections and I'm pretty sure those 24ths are inaccurate. Nothing too special about this file. 5.5/10

Turbo (hi19) - Those jacks are absolutely brutal. Outside of the jacks, the file's pretty fun but damn. People will boo-rush like crazy with jacks at this speed, and it doesn't help that jumps are layered in as well. Guess it will be a notable file though. 6/10

HAELEQUIN (hi19 vs ilikexd) - Damn good chart, got a really strong bmah vibe to it. The only thing I would change is that color note section near the end, make it a bit more friendly. Wonderful job otherwise. 8.5/10

Great Battleship (hi19) - This was badass. Needed way more guitar solos but let's blame Zagh for that. Not much to say about it, fantastically solid. 8/10

Fission

Accelerator - 7/10
@ 3.755s - should use two different descending patterns here and two different ascending patterns with the next 8 32nds
@ 12.127s - i don't know why you aren't layering these heavy bass hits with the accented synth notes
@ 43.941s to 44.220s - i'd make these sets of jumps distinct from the ones that follow right after since they are different sounds
@ 55.243s - should be a 3 note minitrill here
@ 56.778s - change this trill to 1 3 trill instead? up to you
@ 91.383s - i'd fix this mini 1h trill
@ 133.681s - what's with the random white note?
@ 153.805s - this transition is kinda ugly

All i wanna do is touch your power points - 7/10
@ 52.642s - how come you don't have a hand here?
@ 58.584s - seems like a good opportunity for a color note
@ 83.908s - i would step the voice here, it's pretty empty
@ overall, i feel like this needs a slight cut because a lot of the jumpstream sections feel the same

Anal Destruction Factory - 3/10
@ 10.168s - an anchor on 4 for that long is really unnecessary
@ 25.032s - ghost 32nds
@ 40.577s - vary these 32nds more, it's pretty repetitive
@ 45.895s - these jumps should decend
@ 112.918s - another unnecessarily long anchor. this is fine for like 5 notes or so, but not this much
@ 159.351s - this would be better as 3 different trills
@ 195.897s - 16th is after the 4th, not the 8th
@ 228.078s - this is really overstepped. most of the 16ths are ghost notes.

Apocynthion Drive - 3/10
@ 318.48s - it doesn't even matter how well stepped the rest of the file is, this 24th jumpstream is much too difficult compared to the rest of the file, and it's 5 minutes in.

Beautiful Beachfront Properties - 5/10
@ phantom notes - either you need better audio settings or a better mp3 because there are a lot of ghost notes. not going to point them all out.
@ patterns - you have a lot of hidden minitrills that make the patterns really rough to play and they aren't going to anything that qualifies them as minitrills

Before Cynthia - 6/10
@ 6.736s - missing jump
@ 24.722s - not sure why these are [34] jumps, they should be [12] jumps imo
@ 28.824s - these shouldn't be hands. they aren't heavier chords, they are just different from the previous 3 notes.
@ 78.371s - missing jump
@ single note patterns - you have 24ths that are ascending, but the piano is dropping in bitch and vice versa. listen on a slower rate to see what i mean.
@ the second half of the file isn't much different from the first so it gets kind of boring.

Black Hole - 8/10
@ 76.73s - missing jump
@ 84.83s - i would have really liked to see the 16th stream stepped here, but it's not a big deal.

Breakcore Ein Prosit - 9/10
@ your offset - slightly early. other than that, awesome file.

Choco - 8/10
@ 96.102s - for this build-up part, i would have stepped some 8th notes right after the hand instead of just leaving it empty since there is still something happening here.
@ it appears as if your layering choices were chosen very carefully, and you chose them all correctly imo. nice job.

Decipher - 5/10
@ you should cut the beginning before any notes to 1/3 - 1/2 of the length it is now. i feel like it's kind of long without really offering much of anything.
@ 24.527s - this pattern after the 12th note could have a little bit better pitch relevancy. consider a pattern such as 32123 to start out with
@ 25.759s - this could have better pitch relevancy as well -- listen to this song on lower rates. i can hear it on 1.0 as well.
@ 26.581s to 52.780s - i don't really see any reason to forego layering like you did starting here. you stepped the bass when there was no synth, but i don't agree with you not layering it with the bass.
@ 69.321s - most of these aren't actually 64ths. if they were used for color theory, that would be different, but you used so many of them so i can't believe that's the case. your offset is slightly off and these are actually 16ths with the occasional 24th swing.
@ 182.754s - i really don't understand some of the layering here. it seems really excessive.

Disregard - 6/10
@ your stream patterns are really repetitive are very awkward to hit at this speed.
@ 53.91s - everything after this is much easier than the streams and it's unnecessarily long when it doesn't really anything different from before. it needs to be significantly cut imho.

[u]Don't Be Quiet!?] - 8/10
@ i would have liked to see you vary up the 24th bursts a bit more. other than that, another great file.

Eclipse (Luna) - 7/10
@ 15.144s - watch out for minitrills like this. not sure if this was intentional.
@ 22.644s - this section has way too many color notes. i can see what you were trying to do but at this point they are just extra noise to the chart when the layering could be followed without it.
@ 44.88s - i would change this minitrill in the roll to something
@ 55.424s - ditto
@ 56.527s - not going to comment on this color note usage because it isn't as cluttered or obvious as the previous usage. it's fine as it is.

Exam Cram - 5/10
@ i'd reexamine the pitch relevancy at the beginning. there is only 3 notes for each octave, so that will change your patterns drastically.
@ once the layering is present, i would still try to be as pitch relevant as possible with your jumps for the main synth because percussion in general is pretty pitch neutral so you have a bit of leeway. it will make your patterns look a bit less random as a result.
@ your layering is gets really heavy. when this happens, it's hard to tell what anything is going to. you should tone it down by making a lot of the jumps singles and some of the hands into jumps.
@ 28.034s - the layering and patterning should change here because the synth melody is different from before.
@ 32nd streams - the minitrills are fine in these, but a lot of them are one handed when they don't need to be. in moderation one handed minitrills are ok, but at this speed this many of them become really hard to hit compared to the rest of the stream. try using 13, 24, and 14 more.

Extratone Pirates [DossarLX ODI & qqwref] - 6/10
@ 22.151s - i would have done something with these jumps to make them stand out.
@ 30.791s - you should change the patterning of these streams to acknowledge the existence of the blast beats (runningmen, trills, etc.) because it's a lot more intense then the other sections
@ 38.771s - 3 ghost notes.
@ 40.451s - 4 ghost notes.

Extratone Pirates [XelNya] - 5/10
@ the layering in the beginning is too ambiguous
@ pretty repetitive without the potential 32nd bursts stepped. as a result, some of the different rhythms are stepped as 16ths so everything feels the same.
@ 40.487s - i don't understand what the two notes after the 4th are going to. i slowed it down and couldn't figure it out.
@ 42.407s - this trill is missing a note at the end and the 3 trills after it have one note too many

Felix^3 - 7/10
@ 20.264s - please fix this minitrill
@ 21.556s - missing note
@ 92.389s - pretty sure this is a single snare hit

Folklore of Post-Modern Man - 5/10
@ 8.368s - should be 3?
@ 9.411s - this should ascend
@ 10.455s - should be 1?
@ above 3 things i mentioned for the next repetition
@ a lot of the chart from 16.716 on feels really unstructured. the layering feels a lot lighter than it should be. if you are going to forego layering, you should at least try to match certain sounds to certain columns in your patterning to give your file some structure. as it is now, it feels too random.
@ in addition to the to the the lack of structure, a lot of the sections feel copy/pasted and they don't really even when different samples are present.

Fuse Gymnast - 7/10
@ some of the 32nd stream usage is dubious and feels slightly overdone. there is also some things that i would have PRed a bit differently, but these aren't a big deal.

Great Battleship - 8/10
@ the only thing i would change about this file is to cut out some of the repetitions to make the file a bit less draggy. other than that, this file is rock solid and i can't really comment on anything.

HAELEQUIN - 9/10
@ wow.. this file is really sick. i can't find aything that i think should be changed.

Heterochromia Iridis - 8/10
@ 41.459s - ghost 32nd
@ 42.042s - i don't see any reason these should be 96ths
@ 102.199s - this should roll in the opposite direction

I - 3/10
@ your offset is pretty early. i'd fix that.
@ the 32nd walls and longer bursts are massive difficulty spikes compared to everything else in the file. the 48ths are sure to causes massive amounts of framers, but that's beside the point.

Love Hurts (Lonely Dance Mix) - 7/10
@ 64.046s - random 1h trill
@ 89.046s - the layering here should be reversed
@ file is pretty repetitive, but the patterns are smooth.

Malicious Fingers - 4/10
@ why aren't the 8th notes in the beginning hands? they have the same emphasis as the hands on the 4ths.
@ 11.71s - this could be soundmatched a lot better, you have snare hits on the same column as bass hits when the chart isn't even that cluttered yet.
@ 12.01s - ghost note
@ 14.41s - ghost note and missing 4th note
@ 18.01s - misrhythm here. this is two 32nd gallops, not 4 24th notes.
@ 22.51s - same as 11.71
@ 25.96s - missing 32nd and 16th
@ 32.11s - these should be jumps
@ 35.11s - starting here, your layering becomes very ambiguous. you give the same amount of emphasis to snares and cymbals that you do to just cymbals and it makes everything start to feel the same.
@ 62.56s - i don't understand why this is a jump
@ 65.71s - i would recommend PRing these jumps to the synth, it makes this section less repetitive.

Paraclete - 7/10
@ 42.67s - i'm almost certain there is some missing 16ths in the section starting here. there is also sections similar to this one later in the file that have this same problem later in the file.
@ 52.265s - these notes going to the screeching could be stepped a bit more accurately. there should be 5 of them and not necessarily the same spacing between them.

Prequel to the Sequel - 4/10
@ there are many spots in your file that you are severely lacking
@ 62.081s - i would step the cymbal here. it's pretty empty anyways so i don't think it would hurt.
@ 78.081s - should be a flam
@ 290.753s - this one-hand minitrill is pretty unnecessary
@ 297.98s - see 78.081s
@ 310s - at this point, i probably missed some flams. you should go through your file and correct these to differential them from regular snare hits.
@ 326.153s - i don't agree with a staircase being used here. should have just made it a trill.
@ 407.522s - see 290.753s
@ 465.917s - see 62.081s
@ ending - is there something wrong with this part of the file? it's showing up as all white and green notes for me.

Purple Drank - 7/10
@ i'd change these first two notes to be anchored on the same column because of the repeated sound
@ 1.376s - i don't think this should be a jump
@ 9.038s - this shouldn't be a trill, it feels a lot more like a roll
@ 9.471s - missing 8th note
@ 10.628s - see 1.376
@ 101.848s - some pretty noticable copy/paste here.

Rave 5 - 8/10
@ 19.801s - ghost note
@ 112.83s - i don't agree with these being jumps. you had these as single notes before.

Red Vector Acid Minute - 6/10
@ 7.426s - missing note
@ 10.271s - should be either a 1 or 4 based on what the other notes are
@ 11s - there really needs to be a BPM change before this point because it makes almost every jump in this section fall on 16th notes which isn't correct.
@ 26.617s - missing note
@ 31.633s - missing note
@ 51.361s - the speedup makes sense, but i don't understand why it goes back to 145 bpm in the middle. this is a bit unnecessary.

Robotomy - 5/10
@ 110.905s - this burst is really overstepped
@ 114.242s - up arrow anchors that are really difficult
@ 116.19s - down arrow anchors that are also really difficult
@ 140.639s - difficult to hit hidden trills
@ this is mostly what i feel like is wrong with this file. a lot of the patterns are so much more difficult to hit than other ones because of hidden anchors and trills like the ones i mentioned.
@ there is places that that bpm should shift a little bit as well (the ending, for example) because it's just a mess of green and white arrows when i don't feel like it needs to be.

Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix) - 8/10
@ your offset is a bit early
@ 20.348s - 5 ghost notes. this is just a sustain.
@ 27.382s - 3 ghost notes.

Sigatrev - 5/10
@ all of the 24th triplet notes in this section are ghost notes.
@ jumpstream is decently patterned. watch out for anchors and 1h minitrills though. you have quite a few of those.

The Devil Plays Dance Games - 5/10
@ the entire intro feels too simple. there are 12th notes that could be stepped, and the jumps could be PRed better as well. honestly, it would have just been better to cut this.
@ many of the 8th sections in this file feel really empty.
@ in regards to the rest of the file, the PR is really weak in many areas and your whole chart feels really unstructured as a result.
@ your layering is fine for the most part, but the bottom line is that the patterning really doesn't make much sense with the music.

The party's starting! - 8/10
@ 44.342s - i would swap this one-handed trill with the two-handed trill @ 46.127
@ 94.392s - the 32nd is misplaced, it should be after the 4th

thinking of you - 6/10
@ 22.785s - 2 16th ghost notes
@ 27.014s - ditto
@ 2 1/2 minutes of jumpstream is kind of bland.

Turbo - 8/10
@ file felt repetitive in some sections due to copy/paste. it's really accurately stepped and it's not that long so it isn't that much of an issue.

UBER Juice - 8/10
@ the way you layered some of the 24th stream with the snare hits but not the 32nd stream is questionable. other than that, another good file from you.

Umbral Ultimatum - 9/10
@ awesome file. didn't notice anything significant that should be changed.

Visitor - 4/10
@ for the beginning sections, i think you could have chosen what you were following and layering to a lot better.
@ 7.485s - this section could have had better PR without losing anything.
@ 44.984s - not sure why this 32nd roll decends, the music is ascending.
@ 48.092s - i don't really understand how you are patterning this 12th stream. if the jumps are going to the main synth, you should at least make some effort to PR them.
@ 194.762s - pretty significant misrhythm here
@ this chart has a lot of missed opportunities for PR that would greatly improve it's structure

Wake Up, Gladiator - 7/10
@ 11.853s - missing note
@ 12.603s - misrhythm. reexamine this on a lower music speed.
@ the color note gimmicks are kind of cute, but there is no discernable change in the music warranting them.

WANDERLUST - 6/10
@ 104.121s - ghost 192nd jump
@ 130.24s - overstepped as 24th jumps
@ during the sections that aren't as dense, you should vary up your jump usage. additionally, the 12th note triplets could use a bit of variation as well.
@ file overall as a result of the aformentioned points feels repetitive.

Where's Bill - 4/10
@ lot's of [12][34] trill usage. vary it up a bit.
@ 42.068s - could have PRed this better.
@ 67.977s - should use an 8th anchor instead.
@ 70.295s - shouldn't be a jump
@ 75.409s - some missing notes
@ 94.421s - if you are going to make the previous section that sounds like this use white notes, at least be consistent.
@ 106.091s - ditto
@ 117.681s - snare on on the 16th, not on the 8th. additionally, would have used some time of repeated roll here.
@ 140.522s - overlayered
@ 173.683s - missing note
@ there is more of the previous comments later on the file, but i'm going to omit them for brevity. you can ask me if you want the details.

Winnipeg is Fucking Over - 5/10
@ 60.096s - missed some layering and this should have been a trill.
@ 126.398s - unnecessary jump.
@ 134.541s - this section is overlayered
@ 163.929s - this one is underlayered
@ 262.133s - overexaggerated
@ 271.806s - these should be hands too
@ 268s - ghost note
@ 269s - ditto
@ 324.95s - jump on wrong note
@ more technical nitpicks that i noticed i also omitted.

Winter Night's Journey (Through The Storm) - 8/10
@ the song is repetitive and i would have made a cut. file is very accurately stepped though.

Wraith - 7/10
@ 4.053s - 24th note is a ghost note
@ 8.519s - see 4.053s
@ 16.193s - missing jump
@ 18.425s - ditto
@ 46.053s - ditto

i love you

KEY
- = Actual errors that I see in the file.
• = Short side notes/General notes/suggestions.
+ = Things that will not count for judging rating (Just my opinions and subjectiveness on the file)

NOTE: If you guys want me to go more in depth, PM me. Please be aware that there will be some files, in this batch, that I will be more in depth then others depending on the potential of the file and if I feel that it needs the attention. I also will note that I will be more strict about the playtesting of each file in comparison to errors I see in the editor.

-------------------

Accelerator [MarioNintendo] (5/10)

Playtest: This file felt very empty at times and there were inconsistencies with pattern usage, layering and note placements. This was not consider fun in terms of gameplay and felt incomplete.

Editor:
- Change offset to -2.060.
- 33.91: Should be 32nds. Not 24ths.
- 34.19: Should be 32nds going into a 16th triplet then back to 32nds again.
- 34.85: Not sure why you stopped stepping the 32nds here.
- 42.84: Look at CS 33.92.
- 43.12: Look at CS 34.15.
- 43.78: Look at CS 34.82.
- 51.00: It is actually 3/32nds notes.
- 54.14: These are actually 64th notes however I would place that section as 5/32nd notes.
- 59.93: Look at CS 51.00.
- 63.06: Look at CS 54.14.
- 76.04: Dat 48th note...Why is it there?
- 76.05: Look at 54.14.
- 77.06: You might want to finish those 32nds starting here.
- 77.34: Look at 77.06.
- 81.87: Random BPM Change?
- 85.05: Look at CS 76.04 then 76.05.
- 85.99: Look at CS 77.06.
- 86.27: Look at CS 77.06.
- 90.91: Add a 32nd note.
- 91.47: Look at CS 77.06. Not sure why you decided to add another 16th note (91.43) in this section in comparison to what you did on 77.06 where it is not even added. It makes the file very inconsistent and confusing.
- 91.88: Add a 32nd note. Not sure why you decided to add the LAST 4th note (91.92) in comparison to what you did on 91.47. This is turning out to be more confusing.
- 92.30: Look at CS 91.88.
- 99.76: Add a 32nd note.
- 100.32: Add 2/32nd notes starting on this spot.
- 100.74: Add a 32nd note.
- 101.16: Add a 32nd note.
- 132.61: Look at CS 85.05. This time you added a 24th note instead of a 16th note...again why?
- 141.53: Look at CS 132.61.
- 142.62-150.30: All single notes? You could have done much more with this section.
- 154.90: What the hell? If you are going to make that section offset, you might as well make every note offset so that it flows right. Also, the note placements are wrong.
- 163.82: Look at CS 154.90.

Overall:
• There were several inconsistencies, note misplacements, and missing notes.
• One thing that I did not mention in the editor section was your layering inconsistency. You were missing a lot of doubles throughout the file and there were times where you could have used hands to emphasize the more intense sounds.

All I wanna do is touch your power points [I like it] (8/10)

Playtest: This file was fun and flowed well for the most part. Those double jacks in the file have a slight difficulty gap in comparison to the jumpstream however it was correct so no complaints there. I will say that a few of those 64th/192nd snapped notes felt a little weird to play.

Editor:
+ 12.71, 13.10: Technically, the 16th are missing on these sections but it is barely audible.
- 114.88: Eh...just make this a 8th note hand. It flows better.
- 126.18-126.38: Eh...I feel like this section would be very weird to hit on FFR. I think you should just make that section 5/32nds ending with a 4th double (126.38) because it flows better. I suggest either 4312[34] or 4321[34] as your pattern.

Overall: Great file! I would definitely play this again.

Anal Destruction Factory [I like it] (3/10)

Playtest: Holy shit...there were a ton of bad pattern transitioning when playing though this file. I also felt like there were a few overlayering sections in the file and that some of the notes did not existed. Almost felt like I was playing a bad dumpfile in a way. I did not find this fun at all. Also, song needs a cut.

Editor:
- 27.61: Remove 32nd note.
- 38.59: Remove 32nd note.
- 47.28: Missing 4th.
- 50.55: Missing 4th.
- 51.76-55.03: Those 24th gallop sections should just be 16ths.
- 55.15: Remove 32nd note.
- 55.29: Remove 32nd note.
- 62.26-END: From this point on, the song and file gets really repetitive and drags on with several mistakes. I think you should cut the file here. This was what hurt the file the most imo.

Overall:
- Repetitive, Repetitive, Repetitive...
- Patterns had a lot of transitioning issues.
- Tons of ghost notes throughout the file.
+ Horrible song choice.

Apocynthion Drive [Kommisar]

- I will [PASS] on this one mainly because I do not want to be too biased seeing that there were huge syncing issues.

Beautiful Beachfront Properties [DossarLX ODI] (9/10)

Playtest: Wow...this file was amazing. Quite challenging but everything flowed so well.

Editor:
• Nothing too noticeable. I just felt that a few patterns could have been done slightly better.

Overall:
- Amazing file! Great job!

Before Cynthia [XelNya] (6/10)

Playtest: Blue note syndrome and unreasonable double jacks to hands patterns. Other then that, file was pretty fun to play and flowed well. It seems like a file a lot of people would get random boos on.

Editor:
- 2.56: File should of started here instead on 2.26.
- 24.65, 28.82, 29.42, 30.02: There should not be a hand on these sections because the piano is not playing an extra instrument. It is just playing a different note.
- 60.06: This was a really bad move because it creates a hidden jack within the song which makes no sense. It also should not be a double note to being with but rather a single note.
- 60.46: Again, the hand is not needed here. Should just be a double going to a different tone.
- 64.24: Make this a single note.
- 64.64, 65.24, 65.84: Again, should not be hands on these sections.
+ 81.46: Dat cut...was not expecting that.

Overall: File was fun for the most part. This file would of got a much higher rating from me had it not have been for the blue note syndrome.

Black Hole [~Zeta~] (4/10)

Playtest: This file felt repetitive at times especially during those stream sections. I also felt like some of the notes were misplaced and layering was inconsistent at times especially with the hand usage.

Editor:
- 1.63, 4.83, 8.03, 11.23: Why not just place these as doubles rather then hands?
- 27.23-94.00: This section lacks variety. It contains a lot of repeated patterns. Also, notice how many times you used the [14] 4th double when clearly, you can hear PR going on within the file.
- 44.70, 44.76: Missing 2/24th notes.
- 44.83-46.38: I see what you were trying to do here but it would be better to avoid those 4-5 note hidden jacks when doing this specific pattern especially at this BPM.
• I will add that this pattern ruins the flow of the file and it should just be changed to stream-like patterns but I will let you decide on that.
- 46.43-47.03: Should be all 24ths.
- 47.06-47.20: Should be all 48ths.
- 47.23-47.83: Should be all 24ths.
- 47.86-48.00: Should be all 48ths.
- 49.63-52.83: Should be all 24ths.
- 54.83-56.03: Should be all 24ths.
- 56.43-56.83: Should be all 24ths. (Technically, it's 48ths)
- 57.23-57.63: Should be all 24ths. (Technically, it's 48ths)
- 59.23: Why is this a hand? Very unreasonable for this bpm. Just make it a double.
• 46.43-59.23: Generally, this whole section is really repetitive and contains the same patterns being used over and over again such as the rolls for example.
- 59.63-67.23: The way you layered this section is really confusing to follow. Also, there were times where you misplaced notes and had some missing 16ths. Too many errors here.
- 70.33: This should be a jump.
- 71.93: Why would you do this? This does not even match the beat of the song.
- 78.43: Should be stepped as 24ths.
- 79.23: Should be stepped as 32nds.
- 80.63: Should be stepped as 32nds.
- 81.23-81.63: Should all be 24ths.
- 84.83: This section is really easy in comparison to the rest of the file. It feels very empty. More could have been done.

Overall: Decent file with several mistakes. It had a lot of awkward patterns, misplaced notes, confusing layering approaches and random difficulty gaps that ruins the flow and fun factor of the file.

Breakcore Ein Prosit [bmah] (7/10)

Playtest: This file was fun for the most part. The only thing that I have complaints about are those mini-jacks you added into the file. It slightly ruined the quality of the file however it was correct.

Editor: The only thing really wrong in the editor are those exaggerated quad/hand section between CS 44.39-46.53. You definitely got carried away there haha.

Overall: Pretty good file. It would have got a higher rating from me had it not been from those minijacks.

Choco [ilikexd] (7/10)

Playtest: This file was pretty fun to play. It definitely had the fun factor aspect into it but I questioned your layering at times.

Editor:
- 21.92: I do not understand why you decided to not step jumps here. This should of been a jumpstream. It makes overall layering inconsistent.
- 26.17: Add an 8th note here.
- 96.10-99.65: Whoa? I have no idea why you decided not to step the main melody on this section. Also, you're missing notes between 96.10-96.58 and the 12th notes you stepped are ghost notes.
• 98.28: I question this section because I know it's not 64th notes but it's also not exactly 24ths either. The actual placements are much more complex but honestly, it flows better with just 24ths.

Overall: A pretty decent file. Most of the patterns were stepped correctly but what killed you were your note misplacements and inconsistency with layering.

Decipher [DarkZtar] (4/10)

Playtest: This file has a lot of weird awkward colour snaps that makes no sense with the song which killed the quality of the file. There were also random difficulty gaps and noticeable inconsistent layering during gameplay.

Editor:
• The beginning section is really repetitive and kinda weird to follow since the patterns looks random and the sound of the melody is kinda hard to hear.
• Throughout the file, you have really bad transitioning from one pattern to the other especially on sections such as 84.14 and 163.04 for example.
• You also have some misplacements, missing notes, a few random difficulty gaps, and inconsistent usage of layering.

Overall: File needs some readjustments. This file will have some potential if noticeable errors were fixed but it's not yet passable at it's current state.

Disregard [XelNya] (5/10)

Playtest: The patterns in this file is a lot more awkward then the one in Stepmania. I did not enjoy this file very much however it was stepped accurately for the most part.

Editor:
• In general, this was stepped more accurately then the stepmania version however the transitioning of patterns in this one are really bad. There are also sections were you just stepped repetitive patterns in the 16th stream and that 8th jumpstream section doesn't have any kind of variety to it.
- Remove note on 35.08, 60.28, 66.28.

Overall: File needs pattern readjustments and more variety during the 8th note jumpstream sections. Keep in mind that it is 300BPM so the patterns you create in this chart will either make or break the file.

Don't Be Quiet! [bmah] (5/10)

Playtest: File's offset felt wrong and I felt that some sections of the file (such as those 12th notes in the beginning section for example) were missing notes. I also thought that some of your pattern choices were done poorly in terms of transitioning from one pattern to another. It made the file a bit awkward to play and annoying to score on. Other then that, this file was decent.

Editor:
• In general, there were some inconsistencies throughout the file especially your layering and jack usage. Also, some of the pattern transitioning choices ruined the flow of the file and your offset was wrong.

Overall: Potential file that needs some fixing and adjustments. What killed your file the most was your inconsistency.

Eclipse [Luna] (4/10)

Playtest: This file was not fun at all. Those 32nd bursts and the overuse of those note snapped notes and mini jacks were uncalled for.

Editor:
• In general, the pattern transitions of the file are poorly done and needs to be redone especially those 32nd bursts. It almost felt like you were trying to purposely make this file hard and awkward without considering the leniency of patterns which is never a good idea. Also, the colour placements you have placed in your file does not flow with the song at all. It is a huge mess.

Overall: Not such a great file. The pattern usage and the random note snapping of colour notes was what killed your file the most.

Exam Cram [rCaliberGX] (6/10)

Playtest: The beginning steps were really repetitive however I really enjoyed the build-up of layering. Patterns were mostly reasonable however I also did felt like there were times then you decided to exaggerate some of those hands. That stream section also felt repetitive.

Editor:
- In general, there really is nothing wrong in the editor except maybe a missing note on 36.63 and 88.85. I also noticed that you did overlayer some sections that did not require a hand to be used.
• Throughout the file, there were a lot of repetitive patterns being used especially during the beginning and stream sections.

Overall: Pretty decent file. What killed your file the most were those repetitive patterns you used in various sections in the file.

Extratone Pirates [DossarLX ODI/qqwref] (8/10)

Playtest: LOLOL this file was challenging but fun as hell. One of the first things I have noticed was that you stepped those 32nds ina way so that it would be double trill-able when played on FFR which was a really smart move.

Editor:
• Nothing too noticeable especially at this BPM. I felt that some of the patterns inside the 16th stream could have done sightly better.

Overall: Pretty good and challenging file. I would definitely play this again.

Extratone Pirates [XelNya] (5/10)

Playtest: From measure 1-8, I really enjoyed the way you approached the beginning in comparsion to Dossar's chart however during m9-m16, it was underlayered which immediately made layering inconsistent. Therte were also some repetitive patternsd here and there but other then that, decent file.

Editor:
- 7.37: Should be a jump.
- 7.43, 7.49, 7.55, 7.58: Ghost notes.
- 7.85-15.53: The layering and intensity of this section does not match with the beginning section on 0.17-7.37. It makes the layering and flow really inconsistent.
- 22.25-22.73: Those 32nd gallops are actually 4th jumps.
- 30.89-36.05: You could have been way more creative during this section. Just stepping those as [12]3 or 2[34] trills not only making that section repetitive and boring but it lacks variety.
- 63.53-70.13: Look at CS 30.89-36.05.
• The streaming/non-streaming sections throughout the file are missing a lot of 32nd bursts that should have been stepped. You basically completely ignore those in your file which was a bad move.
• Most patterns you placed were used over and over again throughout the file. Which makes it repetitive as hell.

Overall: There were some missing notes and a lot of repetitive sections throughout the file. File needs more variety in terms of pattern usage and layering needs to be more consistent.

Felix^3 [MarioNintendo] (6/10)

Playtest: This file was fun for the most part but as you approached the second half of the file, it started to feel awkward and less fun. I also felt like there were note misplacements as well.

Editor:
- 8.31: Missing a note here.
- 8.89: Finish off the 32nds all the way to that 4th [24] double.
- 24.31: Missing a note here.
- 24.72: Like 8.33, finish off the 32nds.
- 28.69: Should be 32nds.
- 28.72: This should be a jump.
- 73.95: Should be a 32nd gallop.
- 75.97: Should be a 32nd gallop.
- 78.12: Sound is on the 16th after
- 78.39: Should be a 48th triplet.
- 78.64: Should be a 48th triplet.
- 79.06: Should be a 48th triplet.
- 81.72: Should be a 48th triplet.
- 84.69: Should be a 32nd gallop.
- 85.88: This should be an 8th note.
- 86.64: Should be a 32nd gallop.
- 87.14: Should be a 32nd gallop.
- 87.37: Should be a 48th burst.
- 88.37: Not 64ths...48ths.
- 89.04: Not 64ths...48ths.
- 89.29: Not 64ths...48ths.
- 89.70: Not 64ths...48ths.
- 90.37: Not 64ths...48ths.
- 91.04: Not 64ths...48ths.
- 91.37: Not 64ths...48ths.
- 91.70: Not 64ths...48ths.
- 92.37: NOT 64THS...48THS DAMNIT MARIO.

Overall: File was decent in general. What killed you the most were those huge amounts of misplacements near the 2nd half of the file.

Folklore of Post-Modern Man [Charu] (3/10)

Playtest: This file was ridiculously repetitive and lacked a lot of variety within the steps. I noticed a TON of copy/pasting thoughout the file which is a really big deal. I also felt like this file needed a cut.

Editor:
• In general, this file is loaded with TONS of copy and paste sections. In fact, there are so many of them that it will take me a long time to note every single one. I will assume that you know which sections I am referring to. The copying and pasting also affected how extremely repetitive the file end up being. You really need to do a ton of pattern variation if I am going to bother reconsidering this file.

Overall: What killed you the most was your over usage of copy and pasting which ruined the fun factor of the chart big time since it makes it that much repetitive.

Fuse Gymnast [Kommisar] (9/10)

Playtest: This file was amazing and well-stepped. Everything flowed nice and the file was consistent the whole way.

Editor:
• I don't see nothing wrong in the editor. Everything seems fine.

Overall: Excellent file! Really fun and enjoyable.

Great Battleship [hi19hi19] (8/10)

Playtest: This file was really fun and enjoyable. I really liked your jack usage and layering style. Some of the rolls felt a bit awkward to hit though.

Editor:
• Nothing really wrong in the editor although that 32nd runnyingmen section on 97.98 was a bit uncalled for haha

Overall: Awesome file! I would love to play this file again.

HAELEQUIN [hi19hi19 + ilikexd] (6/10)

Playtest: This file was fun for the most fun however there were times when I felt certain sections of the file could have been done better in terms of layering and pattern approaches. Nonetheless, file was decent.

Editor:
• In general, your minijack usage throughout the file makes this chart very inconsistent. There were times when mini-jacks were a bad idea to use with the different sounds playing within the song. There were also times when you would overlayer some of those double jacks to hands when really, it was not needed.

Overall: Decent file. What killed you the most was your bad usage of minijacks in comparison to what instrument was playing throughout the file.

Heterochromia Iridis [TC_Halogen + hi19hi19] (6/10)

Playtest: Holy shit...this file was so fucking challenging. I felt that some parts in this file were a little too forced like some of the mini-jacks for example. I also felt like those 64th note snapping you did were so offsetted. If you wanted to do that, just make them one 192nd later to the original note. Other then that, file was pretty decent.

Editor:
- 7.49, 7.52: As much as these notes are slightly off from the 32nds, the flow isn't there when play-tested. I would just make these a 32nd burst because it is barely noticeable during gameplay especially at this BPM.
- 19.50: Uh...WHY? Just make this a 3-note 16th double trill.
- 47.75: I would just make that 192nd note, under this 8th note, a down arrow if you really wanted to approach it like that. Otherwise, I would just make this 3-note 24ths since it flows better.
- 98.20-99.27: ミ●﹏☉ミ
- 108.69-110.04: ミ☉﹏●ミ
- 118.11: Eh...not a big fan of super technically correct rolls. I would just put these as 24ths just for it to flow better.
- 122.82: Same issue as CS 19.50
• Also, every offsetted 4th note that you did should be either a 4th note or offseted a 192nd later from the 4th note so that it converts well on FFR.

Overall: Pretty decent and challenging file. There were sections that were uncalled for however I think that this would make a really hard tournament file if it gets in hehe.

I [DarkZtar] (3/10)

Playtest: This file had no fun value at all. It most felt like I was playing a dumpfile to be honest. Also, the offset felt wrong.

Editor:
• Sync is wrong.
- 2.87: 32nds, not 48ths.
- 4.38: Random hand? Why?
- 16.79: Random color notes? Why?
- 21.41: Should still be 32nds playing here all the way up to 21.53. From there, it's 24ths.
- 21.98: Random 64th note? Why?
- 37.76: I'm pretty sure this section has some BPM changes in it. Probably the reason why your sync was off.
- 40.06: Random quad? Why?
- 57.62: Should be stepped as 32nds.
- 64.48: Should be stepped as 32nds.
- 64.75: Should be stepped as 32nds.
• In general, this file contains a lot of unnessarary difficulty gaps and syncing problems which needs to be fixed. This file also contains misplacements, bad transitioning of patterns, over usage of hands/quads and inconsistencies of layering.

Overall: File needs some re-adjustments and sync needs to be fixed. File being off-sync, having misplacements and several inconsistencies was what killed your file the most.

Love Hurts [Lonely Dance Mix] [mi40] (7/10)

Playtest: This file was pretty fun to an certain extent. There were times that I felt that the patterns were awkward but other then that, didn't see much of a problem playing this.

Editor:
• In general, you tend to overlayer things a lot. A lot of jumps you placed should have been single notes and a lot of hands that you have placed should have been jumps. You jacking usage is also inconsistent during certain sections of the song.

Overall: Pretty decent file. What killed your file the most was that you put a lot of unnecessary jumps and hands.

Malicious Fingers [Silvuh] (6/10)

Playtest: File was fun to play but it has it's awkward moments during gameplay. I felt like some of those color notes were placed wrong and I noticed yellow note syndrome somewhere while playing this file.

Editor:
- 28.42: That 64th note should be on that 16th note before.
- 30.09-30.69: This colour section does not sound right at all. You should double check this.
- 82.53: Add a note here.
- 135.78-181.23: Yellow note syndrome. This really needs to be fixed.
- 188.28: Guitar plays 16ths.
- 190.64: Guitar plays 16ths.
- 192.93: Should be 24ths until 193.08, then it goes to 16ths.
- 193.63: Guitar lands on the 16th before this note.
- 194.23: Guitar lands on the 16th before this note.
- 197.84: Guitar plays 16ths.
• There were also some patterns throughout the file that I feel could have been approached better.

Overall: Pretty decent file. What killed you the most was the yellow note syndrome and some misplacements in the file.

Paraclete [ilikexd] (9/10)
Playtest: This file was hella fun. I really enjoyed this!

Editor:
- 52.24: This should just be 8ths.

Overall: Excellent file! Only thing that stopped me from getting this a 10/10 was just that I felt that some of the jump patterns with the stream could have been improved.

Prequel to the Sequel [Tidus810] (4/10)

Playtest: This file had A LOT of unnecessary skill boosts and it is annoying to play though especially since it is a long file. For long files, you really need to learn how to stay consistent with your layering and pattern usage. Also, that colour ending was totally not offsetted correctly. Other than that, file was decent.

Editor:
• In general, basically what I have mentioned while I was play-testing this file. Another thing that I would add is that you tend to have a lot of awkward transitioning from one pattern to other which completely ruins the flow of the file and makes the file as a whole less fun and enjoyable. I recommend that you reduce your layering density and jacking usage.
• I also noticed that your offset got off somewhere in the end of the file. You might want to double check on that.
- 513.21-END: That offset ending was just uncalled for.

Overall: Long ass file with several mistakes that needs to be fixed. What killed your file the most was the uncalled skill boosts throughout the file and unreasonable pattern usage.

Purple Drank [Kommisar] (8/10)

Playtest: Pretty much similar to the stepmania version of the file. File was fun and enjoyable however one thing that was kinda meh was your slight over usage of the same patterns at times.

Editor:
• Nothing really wrong with the editior. I just think some things could have been toned down a bit.

Overall: Fun file. I would definitely play again.

Rave 5 [YoshL] (5/10)

Playtest: This file was fun to an certain extent however I did not like the way you used your patterns throughout the file. There were obivous missing notes and misplacements in this file as well. Other then that, decent file.

Editor:
- Those color notes in the beginning and end sections of the file can just be snapped to their original notes. It just does not feel right the way it is placed.
• In general, this file contains some missing notes, misplacements, unnessarary color snappings and some bad burst usage.

Overall: Potential file that needs to be fixed before I think about giving this a higher score.

Red Vector Acid Minute [pxtang] (6/10)

Playtest: This file was pretty fun to an certain extent however i did not agree with some of your pattern approaches and mini-jack usage. Other then that, pretty decent file.

Editor:
- In general, there are some missing notes, a lot of inconsistent mini-jack usage, misplacements and some random layering here and there.

Overall: Pretty decent file. I would like to see this file make more nesserary changes before I give it a higher score.

Robotomy [Choofers]

I am going to [PASS] on this file just to avoid some of my biased thoughts on the file. In general, I am pretty much in agreement with what Dossar had to say about it.

Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix) [DossarLX ODI] (7/10)

Playtest: This file was fun to an certain extent. I did not agree with some of your layering approaches.

Editor:
• Nothing really wrong with the editor. I just think that layering more obvious sections of the file would have been a much better approach for a file like this.

Overall: Fun file. I can picture myself playing this again.

Sigatrev [rCaliberGX] (6/10)

Playtest: This file had a good balance of fun patterns and repetitive sections. Most of those mini-jacks in the file felt too forced and some of the patterns in general had transitioning issues. Other than that, decent file. I felt like some of those jump/hand placements could have been placed much better to maximize flow.

Editor: In general, there were ghost notes in some places in this file, pattern transitioning issues, forced mini-jacks and some bad placement choices which should have been improved.

Overall: Potential file. What killed your file the most was bad pattern choices and placing notes that either did not exist or ruined the flow of the file. This file does contain some fun factor in it so it is passable in my eyes.

The Devil Plays Dance Games (FFR Engine) [EzExZeRo7497] (7/10)

Playtest: This file was fun to a certain extent. There were sections where random difficulty spikes existed and times when bad pattern choices were made. Other then that, pretty decent file.

Editor: In general, this file does not really have that much mistakes except for the fact that you have sudden increases in difficulty during those dense jumpstream sections which can be frustrating for some people.

Overall: Good file. I would probably play this again. What killed your file the most was random difficulty spikes and making some bad pattern choices along with it.

The Party's Starting! [bmah] (7/10)

Playtest: This file was fun to a certain extent however I was not that pleased with some of those doubles you placed during those dense JS sections. It slightly ruined the flow of the file and it made it that much harder to hit it properly which bothered me a little. Other then that, pretty decent file.

Editor:
• Other then the fact that there was a missing note on 25.16 and a few misplacements like on 89.90, 91.61, this file did not really have any noticeable errors. Only issue I have with this file are the difficulty spikes.

Overall: Pretty decent file. I am sure you can guess what killed your file the most hehe.

Thinking of you [I like it] (9/10)

Playtest: Holy shit, this file was hella fun. Song choice was pretty sick as well hehehe

Editor:
• I noticed very slight inconsistencies in your layering but other then that, this file was badass.

Overall: Excellent file. Marry me plz.

Turbo [hi19hi19] (7/10)

Playtest: Haha this file was pretty fun. I will be honest though, I am not a big fan of those kinds of long jacks with doubles hidden in them but other then that, good jacking file.

Editor:
• Nothing really wrong with the file. I just not a big fan of those double jacks inside those jacks but it did match well. I also felt like one or two of those long jacks did not match part of the beat well.

Overall: Great jacking file. This will probably turn out to be one of those files people will whore for the FC/AAA.

UBER Juice [~Zeta~]

I will [PASS] this file mainly because I am going to be extremely biased on this file seeing that I have stepped my own version of this.

Umbral Ultimatum [YoshL] (5/10)
Playtest: This file was somewhat fun. I did not like the random spikes this file contained. The patterns you use at times were totally uncalled for and needs to be made more reasonable.

Editor:
• In general, pattern usage needs to be make more reasonable. There were also some ghost notes, misplacements and missing notes.

Overall: Decent file. Patterns needs to be fixed.

Visitor [glassvox]

I will [PASS] this. Just check the previous notes Silvuh and Halogen did to see if anything was fixed.

Wake Up, Gladiator [VisD] (7/10)

Playtest: This file was pretty fun to an certain extent. Offset was wrong but other then that, file is replayable.

Editor:
• Offset is wrong and most of the 64th were ghost notes.

Overall: Good file.

WANDERLUST [Gradiant] (6/10)

Playtest: File was fun to an certain extent. I did not like your layering approaches though.

Editor:
• In general, layering needs to be more consistent and patterns needs to be improved.

Overall: Potential file that needs some work with layering and pattern fixes.

Where's Bill [mi40] (2/10)

Playtest: This file was not very fun at all. It was incrediblely boring and there were a lot of obvious missing notes thoughout the file.

Editor:
• In general, this file just needs a total makeover. A lot of misplacements, bad pattern transitioning, missing notes, inconsistent layering, random placements that does not make any sense.

Overall: Bad file. Needs a total makeover.

Winnipeg Is Fucking Over [mi40] (4/10)

Playtest: This file was not very fun at all. It dragged on a lot and the file in general was repetitive and had a lot of misplacements.

Editor:
• In general, there were a lot of misplacements, bad pattern transitions, repetitive patterns that drags on too much and some missiing notes.

Overall: File needs work.

Winter Night's Journey (Through The Storm) [VisD] (5/10)

Playtest: The file was somewhat fun however it contained a lot of repetitive patterns and generic approaches of patterns that I am not a big fan of. It ruins the fun factor a lot.

Editor:
• In general, a lot of repetitive patterns were used throughout this file. Layering was decent but pattern usage needs more variety.

Overall: Decent but repetitve file. I felt like you could have done much more with the file. At the moment, the file is repetitive, and not very interesting with the pattern and layering approaches.

Wraith [DarkZtar] (7/10)

Playtest: This file was pretty fun to an certain extent. There were a few obivous missing notes and I felt like you could have done more with the patterns and layering approaches.

Editor:
• In general, some missing notes, and I felt like you could have done something with the way you approached some patterns. There were times where as the file was kind opf plain.

Overall: Good file. Could be better though.

Last edited by TC_Halogen; 02-3-2014 at 06:00 PM..