View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 10:51 PM   #7
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: What are your top 5 rhythm gaming accomplishments in 2014?

2014 in Review

My goal for 2015 is to compete in D6 for the 11th Official Tournament.

1. Otaku Speedvibe [Oni] Unlock
All I wanted was an SDG on Defection, honest! I started 2013 with an Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlock, and started 2014 with an Otaku Speedvibe [Oni] Unlock! I have come to accept that having one's dreams crushed in the last 100 notes is pretty much required before actually unlocking [Oni], and now I have earned it.

2. First FGO SDG
[8-0-0-1] on Magical Higan Tour 2009. This score is what inspired me to continue playing and kick ass in the 10th Official Tournament. I now have 5 FGO SDGs under my belt!

3. [11-3-9-5] on Xanthystrauma
If there was any doubt of the PA gods existence, I am now a believer. This was the moment where I first discovered that I could actually take difficulty 86+ songs seriously.

4. Skeletor Blackflag
I started with 11g clean, and grinded the absolute shit out of this file, one good at a time. The membbers of VancouFFR chat know my struggle too well. But I am not sad with my blackflag; After all, Skeletor bows to no one!

5. [3-0-1-0] on Reality
My first taste of Scarhand [Heavy]. This score is a huge motivation to keep training. I look forward to earning more low-SDG FGOs in the early new year!
PrawnSkunk is offline   Reply With Quote