Old 12-29-2006, 06:31 PM   #9
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: Saddam's Execution

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAAW View Post
...but its better to be safe, than sorry.
Yeah, let's just go over to the middle east and kill everyone because they all might have been behind 9/11.

I don't see why people are so happy about him being executed. What has he done that you have ever seen first hand? He could be a made up person and you'd never even know, so why care about it? Yeah, sure, I'm sure that he really is a real person and that he really did terrible things, but I just don't see how people can care when it doesn't affect them. I mean, I guess you could have a relative or friend in Iraq, but the US invaded Iraq, not the other way around. We instigated the fight.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this: Don't be so easily swayed. Support his execution, sure, that's fine, but be happy about it? That's just silly.

And for you guys talking about Osama: We'll never find him. Honestly, as this Iraq war thing was first started all I could think was "wait, you're not even done taking care of those responsible for 9/11 and now you're making up bull**** about Iraq being behind it?! What the hell?" If we were going to find him, I'm sure we would have by now. He's probably already dead or in hiding where he'll never be found.