View Single Post
Old 09-8-2019, 03:32 PM   #372
V-Ormix
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: How to get better at FFR

to me the game seems 50 percent physical technique and 50 percent reading.

try to follow arrows while having a visual of the whole space at the same time and utilize other muscles to do the heavy lifting to compensate for things the smaller muscles shouldn't have to do by themselves.

think of it like every arrow can be mentally processed as a movement or motion.

edit: another thing that took me 8 years out of as long as I've played up to now to learn was how to rist jack (jacks use to perplex me a lot) and I found out you do a lot more lifting of ur hands than pushing them down so that gravity does the key strokes for you essentially.

one hand trilling is a matter of thinking of you're individual finger joints as compound motion hinges were instead of you're fingers merely moving up and down you can add a third or fourth dimension to that to speed up dem fingers :P

editv2: also my last tip that I discovered regarding stamina pretty late in my arrow career was to flex you're biceps to losen you're fore arms and hands while you play. so long as you flex (no memes or puns intended (flex36i need some bitches) you can equalize the tension in you're arms. it is hard to maintain at times but can help push you through a long stretch of relentless smashing and can be done to find a sweet spot.

Last edited by V-Ormix; 09-8-2019 at 03:40 PM..
V-Ormix is offline   Reply With Quote