View Single Post
Old 12-1-2018, 09:56 PM   #187
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

I could literally write you a novel in response to that but I am on my phone at work. For starters though, I believe this is the fourth time I have played with you. I was Chihiro when you were Byakuya, although I was acting weird on purpose in that one. There was also Resident Evil and umm, whatever game it was where raeko and roundbox were both mafia with ben. I also read the last game you were in pretty closely. So there is a lot on my mind about how to read you, I cannot really sum it up other than that I considered what ffa had to say but my instinct is still good about you as of now.

The information about jessie is useful. I just know she has been a wolf twice and won twice, and I read little bits of those enough to find it unusual she was doing so many posts that were not on topic. She is kind of the yin to my yang, because she is always a wolf and I am always town, so it is kind of an inside joke with myself that I want her to be a wolf again actually.

You can call my thoughts fluff, but they were honest, and I am appreciative that a couple of people responded.
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote