View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 04:15 PM   #982
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Since he was already going to be modkilled I think bussing is a high probability

Flash flash voted wayward pretty early and has expressed wanting to lynch inactives, and I know I am town, so that leaves Svaz with the highest chance of bussing

And we know she has done this in the past in the exact same situation

I think the timing of her vote is what strikes me the most, wayward already had one vote on him (meaning she knew the train had a possibility of picking up) and the vote was placed around 20 min before EOD, when she could be reasonably sure he wasn't going to show up and would be modkilled
you voted the same place too, why say this modkill stuff now? can't you at just hit me with the w̸̧̛͇̞͉͔̟̪̦̤͉̝̄̀̽̑͐͛̎̑̌̃͊̾̈́̍̐͗̍́̾͗̍͐͝͝ớ̴̡̢̪̟̿̄͛͒̔̽̐͗͋̏̄͂̂́͌͐̅̔̄̄͋͌͌͒̀̏̄̈́̍̇͘͜͝͝l̶̢̧̧̢̧̙̣͇̝͎̖̫̠̝͔̝̘͎̭̤̖̫̭̖̲͓̼̠̜̻̹͓̬̩̞̦̦͓̘̬̻͕̙̪̻̙͎͎̜̫̺͙͕̏̿͐̀̃̅͋͝ͅv̴̧̢̨̥̜̰̮̫̹̲͍͔̳͚͈̰̠͎̼̟̯͎͉̬̠̝̦̱̦̬̺̯̋̀́̐̇́͂̔̀̇̐̋̈͘͜͜͝͠ę̵̧̢̧̳͙͙͕̳͚͔̳̳͍̜͇͍͚̖͔̩͔̣̳͎̲̱̰̖̦̺̱̲͎͕̼͚̜̱͓̙͔̼͙̲̭̞̙̦̯͕͊͐͐̑̎̑̍̈̎̔͆̌̾͑̀̊̈́̄̀̾̍̀͒̕ͅș̵̨̨̧̨̛̝̳̘͙̹̫̟̱̺͙̜̰̩̼͍͐̑̔̀̅̇̋̊̊͑̉̒̂͐̈́̓̒̓̾̉̑̎̐̎̔͒̓͗̚̚̚̚̚͘͝͝͝͝ ̶̧̛͕̪̠̜͚̲̬̥̼͚̟̯̒̊̃͛̇͂̈͂́̉̽͊̒͌͆͐͊̂̂̄̈́̓̾̍̔̊̌̃̎̏̎̆̌͐̚̚̕̚̕̕̚͝͠͝ṟ̶̛̣̙̞͎̯̟͈̯̰̯̯͉̠͈̩̤̬͔̬͇͇̦͓̮̌͆͊̈̍̋͛͛̈̀̀̈͑͊͊̐͑̂̚͘̚͘͜͝e̸̢͕͎͖̹̙̜̼̠̩̳̮̫͇̙̯̣̹͇͎͚̰̖̝̳̠̦̩̱̹̲̖̹͗̄̎̔́̽̄̉̈́̈́̎͌̅̍̂͘̕͠͝͝͠ͅͅp̴̛͖̯̟͖̫̥͔̳͔̼̾̇̋͒̈͊̆̓̏̉͊͆̄̃̅̌̈̄͑̈̇̓͗̑̃̓̓̕̚͝͝ļ̶̨̨̨̛̻̞̘̗̰̦̠͚̮̤͔̹̥̞̼͎̮͖̥̬̻̙̖̜͈̹͚̩͖͍̺͚͍̈͋͌̃́̾̽̀̀͌͗̓̒́̑̽̽̃̇̉̃̈́͆̿͛͑̓͑̅̂̀̊̄̄̾͊͆͂͒̑̔̒̀͐̃̌͊̚̕͜͠͠a̵̛̦̤̽̀̋̈̿̾͊͊́̈́͗́͑̿͊̉͊̊̈́̒̄̅̀̋̒̅̑̅̌̈̇͗͐̉̆̉̅͘̕͘̕͝c̸̳͚̙̫̳͓̹̲͖͓̼̮͓̜̳͚̩̖̖̗̝̬̼̭̳̤̩̪͕̺͇̬̣̤̩͌́̔̿̐̏͆͋͆̓̈̏̂̈́̾̐͒͛͑͝e̴̢̛̘̫̙̱͈̱͖̹̦͆͐͑̅̽̈́̅̉̂̋̌́̊̔̓̋͌̌̕͜͝ ̶̢̜͚̘̤̑̄̌͂͆͒̀͊͆͋͗͋̏̽̂̀͂̇̉͛͐̉̏̍̀̒̀̌̅͋̽̚̚͜͠͝͝͝ơ̵̡̧̹̹̹̠̻̹̥̤̣͙̖̼̰͙̘̼̤̹̞̠̜͕̙͙̼̅̌̄̇̉̏̔̈̃̾͛̍͐̋̇̒̋̒͑̉͒̃́̀̆̚̚͘̕͠͝ͅu̶̢̩̯̩̙̼͖̔̎̂̀̑̑̾̍͋̊͛̏͒̀́͗́̄͐̓̐̀͆͊̀͐͗́̓̅̑͒͗͋̿̈́̈́̒̓̎̆́̚͘̕͝͝͝͝͝ţ̶̧̢̣̜̪͈͓͚̦̱͖̣̘̜͎͍̺̟̗̩̮̣̠̳̩̩̂̔͂̓͂͐̏̀͗̉͗̊͂̕͜ and be done with it