View Single Post
Old 12-4-2004, 02:36 PM   #290
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qreepy
1. Moogy would have to know that "I was a wolf" for that to even work.

2. I SAID, STRAIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN that Moogy and I were working alongside each other. I said that. Way to ignore it and make yourself look special.

3. I was mostly kidding about the suggestion. I put it there because both of them dying = I am alive. Thought about that one?

It would be daft of a wolf to vote straight open like that. Nobody does that. Nobody has. That's because it's stupid, and everyone suspects that that is what happened first.
In response to:

2) I don't remember you saying that you were working alonside moogy, but you missunderstood what I was saying anyways. What I said was that I was first and foremost suspicious that you were a wolf, but thought moogy needed attention too because of his actions. That you two were working alongside was an obvious statement since I thought you were both wolves.

1) How would moogy have to know you are a wolf for me to draw that conclusion about your post? That makes no sence, it has nothing to do with moogy. I don't know what you were thinking but you should have thought a bit more.

3) I've already posted said that I take your comment as being out of circumstance and not really relevant to the gameplay. And you are alive regardless of whether they both die or just one dies, so that argument was pointless. Therefore yes, I did "think about that one".

note: I still think you're a wolf.