View Single Post
Old 12-4-2004, 02:14 PM   #285
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
Well Qreepy's been doing a crappy job of deflecting accusations and look what it's doing to him, so here's my counter to cypher:
in response to:

1) I'm sorry, but it's evident by the way moogy played that he a) Had friends on the wolf team who he was helping in spite of his team... b) Is an asshole - I'm more inclined to beleive the latter. He has insulted the game in the past and played completely randomly and stupidly.

2) I voted for moogy when I thought he was a wolf, infact I thought he was working alongside qreepy. I had every reason to beleive this, and was the one that pointed out fo course that moogy had only 5 posts and 4 random vote changes. When I found out he was human, I couldn't change my vote of course, but obviously, when it was time for someone to die, I chose chardish over that ass.

3) You are right that I picked moogy over chardish, that chardish died that night, I don't see why you have to tie that with my choice. I suppose if I were a wolf I would be in favor of them both dying, then that means 3 humans would have died that night. Much like what Qreepy suggested happen now that I think about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qreepy
Both Moogy and Chardish die?

Cause Crazy Ivans kill by dynomite. Splash damage.
Your reasoning has been defeated as far as I'm concerned AND my vote stands, due to my new realisation.
1. Moogy would have to know that "I was a wolf" for that to even work.

2. I SAID, STRAIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN that Moogy and I were working alongside each other. I said that. Way to ignore it and make yourself look special.

3. I was mostly kidding about the suggestion. I put it there because both of them dying = I am alive. Thought about that one?

It would be daft of a wolf to vote straight open like that. Nobody does that. Nobody has. That's because it's stupid, and everyone suspects that that is what happened first.

EDIT: Tass, as always, I encourage the seer to seer me. By now, that practically goes without saying.

I am working upon the assumption that I have not been seered yet. It is probably true.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.