View Single Post
Old 12-8-2012, 10:06 AM   #30
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Why are some cops complete a-holes?

I've never met real nice/understanding cops until the other day. My girlfriend cut off a sheriff cause she's so impulsive and can't wait like 2 seconds to switch lanes, but the cop pulled us over. we had weed on us and he could smell it, he asked us who had it so i told him it was mine because i didn't want my girlfriend getting in trouble. he took me out of the car and searched me and found a boxcutter (i work in a deli) and was telling me how i could get terrorism charges cause that's what they used to hijack the planes. and then he started laughing at me because i looked concerned about that, because he was obviously joking. he then put me in the back of his car because he had to search the rest of the car, and then another cop came in the car and was doing a bunch of paperwork/on his computer thing. and then 3 other sheriffs pulled up, 1 with a k9 unit and it all turned into a huge scene, my girlfriend was taken out and searched and put in the back of a cop car and so was my friend. and then i saw my girlfriend & friend walk back to her car, and one of the cops got back in the car i was in & the two cops were debating arresting me for like 5 minutes. and then he was like 'since you've been good with me, just throw away the weed when you get home cause i've got no use for it.' and then the other cop was like 'good decision because my balls were freezing out there.' (i live in upstate ny). and he gave me back my stuff and told me if i wanted to smoke find a spot where they can't find me, like in the woods. and then we left after that 30 minute ordeal, with not even a small traffic ticket and nothing confiscated.

i came to realize, if we hadn't had the weed on us, we probably would have gotten a ticket for cutting off the cop, but since we had it, the whole situation was focused on that.
Vanilla Mnm is offline   Reply With Quote