View Single Post
Old 12-6-2013, 11:43 PM   #3043
t-rogdor
tane orb
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor
Default Re: Post Your Picture VII - The Continuation (Read Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
If you brushed your teeth regularly you wouldn't have yellow teeth to begin with. You're basically saying you're ok with your oral hygiene neglect because it's too late now. C'mon man. Don't be complacent about something like that. Shallow as it may be, teeth are one of the first things noticed by a potential mate and for me and many others, it plays a huge role in who's mouth I'm going to stick my tongue in. A human mouth is ridiculously bacteria ridden. Not tryna dog ya just sayin'
nah nah nah, i feel you completely, but i've straight up brushed my teeth at least once a day every day ever since i moved out of my parents' place like 3 years ago and they haven't whitened a bit. i'm all the fuck about sanitation, and even bought that fucking "whitening" toothpaste and mouth wash and still had relatively no change whatsoever. maybe i'm just doin it wrong. who fuckin knows.
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
t-rogdor is offline   Reply With Quote