Old 10-22-2018, 07:48 PM   #274
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
This is the first serious read in this game, and actually happened in the middle of the shitposting phase. Who's actually the eager one here?

it's an easy enough thing to notice and "put a read to" in order to seem ahead of the curve but it's a nothing-read
Excuse my candidness, if anything is fucking stupid, it is this "shitposting phase" that is so clung to here. What is the point of even having a d0 when all y'all seem to do is complain about not having anything to go on the whole time, and then give me crap for voicing my opinion to get something going?

Please be aware, that was not a "serious" vote for mml. That was a vote to try and, yes, get the ball rolling and get a feel for the players here. I really don't care if you think the reasoning was unsound, as it was not an actual accusation. It was a move based on feeling, that I attempted to back up a little bit with words. Although it is mostly just feeling. And obvious, that this early on I can change my mind easily based on the reactions that occur.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.