View Single Post
Old 05-3-2019, 02:27 AM   #294
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Also @Star

We should aspire to be the shepherds of Town and guide the flock to victory, not the sheep that makes horrible votes because someone he sees as a good player got upset at someone else
he = me?
good player = daiyki?
someone else = you?

I am guessing where you got this concept/narrative from was my use of the word flippant, but uh, it has almost nothing to do with my actual thoughts. I did not think anybody was upset. The shepherd comparison is strange to me because it implies you think I have leadership potential, when I do not really recall a time you've ever respected any ideas I have brought forth in a game. Still a WTH post, but I think the above explains away some of the stress I was reading into this reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
We'll see later on I suppose, it depends on if that style of play continues and interactions with that later as well. Your reaction was insightful though.
I like this, because I perceive Gradiant's wolf play as being very focused on winning arguments/lawyer-y, and this feels like the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
FFA acting like he doesn't know what he's doing is a skit I'm extremely interested in seeing develop, I guess.
"I'm extremely interested" "I guess"
...is it? Do you have a lean there yet or not? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I was about to yell at you, not for the vote but for the dash! but now you are forgiven

my thoughts so far would be I agree with you about star. I think she is playing towny so far and wouldn't vote for her today. When I think back to the game where she was a wolf I feel like it became obvious so I think that would probably happen again at some point if she is wolfing

I wish Haku were around to explain the worry of being in the same position as last game, given how it was really different :/ I just thought the way that was brought up was weird, but oh well

I don't really like how Roundbox has shown up but not really said anything meaningful. but obviously he's still at work so I don't want to hold that against him but just keeping note of it

I like YoshL because of his mindset, seems like he is thinking of town-y things. Obviously we picked up on the same weird thing about Haku but just in general I see what he is saying in his posts a lot and he seems towny

Also I think that you are very mean for voting for me

Sorry this post became long
The amount of people mentioned here I think is usually a good sign for her. The wording about the Haku part is throwing me a bit. I guess it is the last sentence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
There's so much to read already
Bring back pusheen please, and I might excuse your laziness.