View Single Post
Old 05-2-2019, 10:52 PM   #282
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I'm accusing you of trying to start a wagon out of Yosh's and my interactions.

Uh no.
No it isn't.
I actually did say that what Yosh was posting was better then Haku's in terms of content. I just find what Haku said to be actually useful.
I am saying that Yosh's post isn't that great either and tells me nothing.
I will now add that both you and Yosh are thinking too highly of it.

You are aware that you have used this twice on me as wolf to justify why you where not willing to engage with me in anything closely resembling a heated debate since you've changed accounts, no?

You're stretching the word "earnestly" there and ignoring my points regarding Haku and his likeliness of making certain post triumphs the post's content.

Then expect it, but you already have the answer. You literally just explained it yourself.

If you disagree I would imagine you would explain why but I am starting to feel this push on me isn't in good faith anyway so I am not surprised

I just like that he's actively poking stuff that's happening, not really because it's about Yosh and Haku although that helps. This obviously doesn't clear him but the more content people make early the easier it is to cross reference them later on. On a related note, look forward to when I advocate outright lynching anyone with sub 5 posts on here come EoD; I can't stand inactives

If you are upset that I didn't elaborate then that's fair but I was legit on my way out the door and just decided to not write more. It's more the act that he is doing it anyway.

This is fair.

Yes, I was expecting him to push back much more forcefully.
That one