View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 01:00 AM   #1
QueenAshy
Banned

Default I’m 18 biologically, but I feel like I’m about 14 mentally…

I had no childhood and never did many rites of passage or anything while growing up. Of course, it isn’t like down’s, I can still work and manage difficult things that take brainpower; but as far as my behavior in general, it is still very much childish. I always tend to be very outwardly emotional, I like doing crazy (sometimes dangerous things), I have a desire to be a princess (in a little girl kind of way), and I sometimes like very flowery dresses and stuff.

My adult side comes in with my reasoning and sometimes with my perverted/promiscuous side. Like, if I need to analyze something critically, like Fire Emblem or SMT, I can easily strategize and carefully plan out actions.

This might be in part to Aspergers Syndrome, and also likely due to my abusive and terrible childhood. Either way, it’s probably why I have a general happy and bouncy aura on most days. Other days, it’s more oppressive, but that’s mostly when I’m really sad/angry.

Does anyone else have a similar thing going on?

Additional fact: sometimes I’m an even younger girl in my mind, like prepubescent age girl. This is evidenced by my little headspace (not inherently sexual), where I love teddy bears and pillow forts like nothing else.

Last edited by QueenAshy; 11-30-2018 at 01:02 AM..