shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Batch Review Thread v2.0

November 1, 2012

Judge Team 1

Niala

2-9 (Dossar) 7/10 [+.]
- Contrary to what I'm sure is to be popular opinion on this file, I like the patterns. They're odd and quirky but doable, assuming I play it on a slower rate.
- One issue I have is the jumps, most of them come from the snares but quite a few are just drum kicks, and it's very inconsistent seeing half there and half not. The other part is that the layering of them is really awkward to hit which makes it even harder to tell what's going on.
- In measure 17, you have two sort of triplets with 16ths, it sounds to me as though it's just 16ths the whole way through
- beat 73.25 missing a 16th
- beat 119.75 missing a 16th
- beat 121.75 missing a 16th
- It's the kind of song that's easy to miss 16ths or just add them by accident because of how the sounds flow together, they can just get covered or omitted. I'm sure I missed quite a few even looking for them.
- Something wrong about measure 72, sounds closer to being 12ths but they aren't quite 12ths, I feel like at the very least there's a note missing.
- I also think it might be a bit of swing there are the end, like 64th or something small.
- I think the file is good, but still in that "could be improved" category. The ideas are fun, if a bit already-been-done.

20031023 (wv/wc/whocares) 7/10 [+.]
- Jump at beat 89.5 is debatable
- that roll
- 16th at beat 213.25 and etc. are also debatable
- beat 265 that anchor is silly and easily avoidable.
- That ending was just terrible.
- Overall I'm fine with the file, good job making a song that does the same thing (more or less) for 100 measures not the same the whole time.

44 Edit (FissionMailed1) 7/10 [+.]
- This file was really fun. Like, really fun. And I don't say that about a lot of FGOs.
- It's very consistent with it's own ideas, the only thing I think could have really improved it is to do something with the quirkyness of the music in some way. The song is very weird, so attributing that to the steps somehow would have been a nice touch.
- beat 93.75 missing a 16th
- I'd also call missing the 8th at beat 253.5 a missed arrow.
- Start of measure 264.75 is misrepresented very drasitcally.
- beat 357-359 isn't stepped with the right timing, could be better.
- beat 365.25 missing a 16th
- beat 384.75 missing a 16th
- I'm curious as to why beat 409.5 and beat 441.5 aren't the same.
- Honestly, mostly small nitpicky stuff, I really like the file anyway.

8-Bit Purple Comet (Reshiram) 8/10 [+]
- Sync's a tiny bit early
- Don't like the hands at measures 19, 21, 23. Particularly not without one at measure 17. They're uncalled for anyway, but inconsistent and uncalled for is much worse.
- I'd prefer measure 53+ to have the notes removed that aren't in the music, more accurate etc.
- That's about it, great file.

A Lifetime (F-777 ReMiX) (PrawnSkunk) 8/10 [+]
- I don't really have anything negative to say about the steps themselves, the song doesn't leave a whole lot for them so making it not feel repetitive meant it either had to be short (which it sorta was) or you had to get really creative stepping it (which you didn't really.)
- Still, file is fun, simple, and good.

Alice's Garden (XelNya) 7/10 [+.]
- That song was really interesting. In a good way.
- The worst thing that I have to say is that it dragged a bit and the file wasn't really anything special. That doesn't mean, however, that it isn't good.

Arle gets raped on the way to Tim Hortons (samurai7694) 6/10 [+.]
- Wtf is this song title? ffs kommi you french bastard
- I don't get the joke if there is one.
- File is fine, really long and a lot of the same thing over and over though.
- On top of that, it's a bit subjective if what you're stepping is even really "there" or if it's just made up somewhere in the noise.

Arsonist (Kommisar) 8/10 [+]
- Uh... Interesting file I suppose. I don't particularly care for it, but I don't hate it.
- As far as mistakes go... There aren't really any. It flows nicely between filled sections and emptier ones, and the file itself is well-structured and consistent.
- I just didn't like it.

Art Of The Madness (MarioNintendo) 9/10 [+]
- Sure is a file

Beatrice (iironiic) 9/10 [+]
- Damn fine simfile right here. Damn fine. Two cyllable "Da-amn" fine.
- The one let-down is the lack of hands for emphasis, and there's plenty to emphasize.
- The only other thing I'd complain about is that it tries to be really nice with it's patterns, but in my experience, with files that have a lot of changing between 24ths 16ths and 32nds in small areas you have to be a bit rougher to avoid making it stale.

Beatiful Arrhythmia (iironiic) 7/10 [+.]
- I think one massive issue with the file is that there are so many bursts that are styled differently that it's really hard to read the file in general. It's like stepping a file with too many white notes, they become confusing because you can't see the actual rhythm of the song between the individual arrows, which makes it awkward as a player.
- That aside, I think the file is stepped very well, interesting bursts and good length.

Blue Marine (Elite Ninja) 9/10 [+]
- Honestly can't nitpick much. There was one section near the start that I thought played a bit funny but nothing big.

Boooring! (blindreaper1179) 8/10 [+]
- Sync is early by about 40ms
- File is fine. The title kinda describes it though. Prepare for that joke to be made a couple more times.

Brave Warrior (pxtang) 5/10 [+?]
- Starting beat 66+ the melody changes but the jump patterns stay the same. Makes playing it rough around the edges.
- The first 10 measures are really awkward. The pattern being the same for so long just makes it so stale, especially when you start the [13][24] jump patterns that last forever.
- Also, the layering and patterns in general are a bit odd, it seems like they stick to the same groups of jumps for a long period of time which is hard to play.
- Lastly, the hand usage doesn't seem to go to much, it's mostly like it's filling areas without 16ths between the 8ths...
- The file also just generally really clustered and hard to play.

Call Me Maybe (wv) 9/10 [+]
- just before measure 30 wat is that bpm change? Not that it matters just saying
- Good file

Call Upon the Seasons (megamon88) 8/10 [+]
- It's fine. That's about it.

Car Select (MarioNigtendo) 7/10 [+.]
- Sync is a bit early
- measure 24 is really messy. When the timing is really odd like that you're better off trying to keep straight 24ths because you can't hear the timing well enough to decipher coloured strem with odd timings.
- I stand by those quads are silly.
- The other bursts are fine, it's just that area in measure 24 where it doesn't.... really flow nicely.

Catch That Train (Kongfish) 5/10 [+?]
- Pre measure 10 is just the same as before, idk why you chose to change it to that random pattern.
- Same thing pre measure 18
- and etc. and etc. and etc.
- randomest ending ever.
- and horribly repetitive
- the ending stream starts right at measure 33.
- Um... honestly the file is kinda pointless. It just repeats itself 4 times and then it's done.

Challenge the final mission! (VisD) 6/10 [+.]
- Right before measure 14 the stream stays the same as the synth but the synth drops. I'm guessing it's for the drums, but you're better off doing jumps or something else there to symbolize the ending of the synth and starting to step the drums.
- beat 68.333 and repetition are missing a 12th note
- beat 99 don't care for a quad, it just got done this grand hurrah! section and then goes "poomp" on a tom drum. It's not really something you'd put a quad on, although I like the idea of the colour theory, probably just a single arrow makes more sense.
- Those 48th pseudo-hands around measure 49 are sort of off-timed and odd regardless. The timings are awkward and change depending on which "whoop" noise you're stepping... it's just a bit weird to play.

Child Protective Services Theme Song (alloyus) 7/10 [+.]
- That little bursty thing that you do right before measure 7 and throughout the file. Yeah. That. That has to go.
- Like I'm actually debating rejecting this file SOLELY BASED ON HOW BAD THAT PATTERN IS
- But seriously. The rest of the file is fine. (you could change that massive runningman to the other way the second time 'cause yeah)

Chris R Battle Theme (hateandhatred) 7/10 [+.]
- I think I said this last time but 'dat ending.
- The PR and such is all really good, it just makes the file feel really "look how hard I tried" instead of "look at how well this flows" namsayin

Colliding Chaos (Charu) 5/10 [+?]
- The file is full of misrhythms and poor layering. All kinds of ghost notes too.
- Idk maybe I don't get it but... it's very awkward and the steps don't seem to go to much in some spots. And with the file repeating as much as it does, it makes it even harder to play. A big thing to fix are the timings the drums and adding those in, and the fixing the messy ones for the synth.
- Also, when naming the folders for your files, use the song title first so it sorts properly, it's annoying to go looking for who stepped the file in my folders.

Cynthia (DarkZtar) 5/10 [+?]
- I'm pretty sure this is the exact same as before with none of the fixes I mentioned so... yep.

Day's End (Zakvvv666) 7/10 [+.]
- Just before measure 58 the 32nds for the cymbals are an 8th late
- 32nd gallops still a 32nd late.
- Better cut.
- Honestly the file has come a long way, acceptable at this point.

Dear Noriko (spitfire) 8/10 [+]
- The jacks are really dumb.
- Files very good, the jacks are really dumb.
- I don't care for the heavy hand usage at measure 54+, and there's actually a mild inconsistency issue with the [14] jumps at beat 217 and 218 versus hands used at 241. Those jacks are are really dumb.
- Did I mention those jacks are really dumb?
- Disclaimer: the jacks are technically correct and good for amping the difficulty of the file, and actually go well with what the music does in those spot. I just really really really really really don't like them.

Devil's Music Box (Jake Ferguson) 8/10 [+]
- missed a jump beat 72.750
- that placeholder is hilarious. As is the song.
- Surprisingly fun.
- Make sure to add that jump, it's pretty obvious.

Dim Wood (gameboy42690) 7/10 [+.]
- That WNS at the end was nearly unbearable. Just change it to regular layering.
- That's it though

Discord (stuff) (Xiz) 7/10 [+.]
- Beat 329.750 missing a 16th
- I'd also cut half of measure 45-77. It's absurdly repetitive.

DJ Gonna Save Us (RadiantVibe) 5/10 [+?]
- file was fucked up, send stuff right next time pleaaaaaaaaaase
- that aside it's meh, the hands being used as strict layering at measure 29 and that area and it's repetition is kinda silly.
- Also the burst at beat 174 and the repetitions is quite bad. Quite bad.
- 12th at beat 173.333 (and repetitions) is a bit early, 8th is probably fine
- ignored 12ths at measure 45
- It's just a lot of fine tuning to do, it seems.

Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Rondo (Zakvvv666) 7/10 [+.]
- I don't care for stepping the animal sounds like you did in the middle area, it's going to create a lot of framer issues on FFR. Also it just doesn't flow nicely with the swing.
- Chicken at the end was funny, keep that though
- As far as most of the file goes, it's fine, just insanely simple, like even some areas didn't even account for any strict layering changes (granted, that still worked, but didn't give much variety)

Electrolysis (YOSHl) 9/10 [+]
- beat 102 is a ghost note
- That's about it. I like the layering in it, it's fun.

En Tamako No Ri [+] 8/10
- beat 71.5 and reptitions are actually a jump according to your layering scheme with the piano being there.
- I like the file as a whole but holy shit that jumpstream is ridiculously hard, particularly compared to the spots with no jumpstream. Feels kinda spikey.

FF7- Theme of Aeris (MN) 8/10 [+]
- beat 30 missing a note (for the chord change)
- I laughed, I cried, I enjoyed myself. All because of your file.
- It drove me so far into sleep that I dreamt of not playing this file which is apparently the happiest place on earth while playing it.

sFoInNgDnAeBxEtTtTiEmRe (megamon88) 7/10 [+.]
- This song actually sounds like rape. Not even joking.
- anyway moving on missed a jump at beat 231
- FFR needs a new rule: anyone in Team Pony may not submit songs related to ponies. Period.

I See You Staring (psychoangel691) 9/10 [+]
- Missing a 16th 176.75
- again at 204.250
- Files great, one of the best this batch for sure.

Infinity (Kommisar) 9/10 [+]
- Some of the jumpstream is kinda anchorey
- nice marathon
- For how filled how filled with homo this file is it's surprisingly fun.
- 12ths

Jeh Jeh Slammin' (Charu) 7/10 [+.]
- Much better than before for sure
- just before measure 49 there's a ghost 16th
- measure 55s jump is unnecessary
- The last thing is the patterns around the bursts (aka 24th>32nd areas) are still sort of weak and rough to play. That's my only real negative note.

LEG TAP (Kommisar) 7/10 [+.]
- Okay...
- That was dumb...
- Too many colours, can't tell what the fuck is going on.

Macau Underground (Kommisar) 9/10 [+]
- files really good

Move It groove It (TC_Halogen) 8/10 [+]
- Honestly the polyrhythms with the 12th/16th thing is really pointless but yeah gj aside from that
- Also kinda draggy by the end imo

Move It Groove It (psychoangel691) 7/10 [+.]
- I don't care for the jump usage, or the hand at the end. 1 hand in a file is kinda silly, particularly right at the end, back when I played index that would have pissed me off to no end.
- As for the jumps, they're just so seldom and I'd rather have a bit more coverage over the file as opposed to in specific places.
- Lastly, same issue as the file above, although a bit simpler here. The file is clearly intended to be simple, so distinguishing between a 32nd triplet or a 24th run of 4 is kinda unnecessary.

The Big Crunch (kommisar) 6/10 [+.]
- measure 26 anchors everywhere.
- Honestly file drags forever 'cause there's nothing particularly interesting about the song.
- structure is also meh because the of how the songs laid out.
- that stream at measure 26 is fucking awful btw. Fucking. Awful.

Twinkle Of The Stars (Kommisar) 6/10 [+.]
- beat 26.5 seems to be layering the vocals, beat 27.5 doesn't layer them? (same for repetitions which there are many)
- Another file with somewhat poor structure because of the song. It's just a lot of 4th jump 8th note repeat for ages.
- end of song has 4 beeps not 2.
- Honestly feels very "i wanted to fill my queue of files"

Undiscovered Colours (TC_Halogen) 8/10 [+]
- True to it's name, the only thing that I kinda don't like is the keytaps are sort of ridiculous because of the somewhat excessive effort to make everything colourful 'cause lolsongname.
- Granted the drums are all over the fucking place...

ichliebekase

Resubmissions:

Arsonist (kommisar) - 8/10 [+]
- This is a lot of fun, love the swing, yes it has a little bit of heavy layering but it's all justified.

Regular Submissions:

(Gonna Rape) Kylie (WV) - 9/10 [+]
- Fun, enjoyable, nice medium chart.

2-9 (DossarLX ODI) - 7/10 [+.]
- The 16th jumps right in the beginning, a lot of them don't make sense, especially within the 32nd trills.
- Liked the slowdown at 41.74, but I feel as if the slowdown at 50.61 was a little early. Would have liked it more if it started at 51.66.
- Overall it's pretty fun, there were places that I didn't understand some of the jumps throughout. Just didn't hear some of the layering.

8-Bit Purple Comet (Reshiram) - 7/10 [+.]
- Certain 16th note jumps (30.79 and similar places) should be single notes.
- Check your note placement starting at 86.43, some of the notes were omitted in the song (like 86.54 and 87.14 and wherever the patterns repeat).
- 97.79, I don't agree with this last set of notes being jumps since the song is fading.
- A few errors, but overall not bad.

44 Edit (FissionMailed1) - 8/10 [+]
- Missed opportunity for 24ths at about 103.32.
- (Yay no placeholder note)
- There were a few spots that the 24ths could have been placed a little bit earlier (like at 102.61 just to name one spot) but nothing is too overdone.

20031023 v2 (WV) - 8/10 [+]
- 41.56 these patterns are just asking for rage.
- Other than that, this is a really good heavy chart, everything is layered well and it'll be a good challenge.

A Lifetime (F-777 ReMiX) (PrawnSkunk) - PASS
- I'm passing because I've stepped this before, just so you understand.

Alice's Garden (XelNya) - 6/10 [+.]
- Throughout the song, you'll step the guitar as a single note with a grace note, others you step it as just a jump, and as the chart goes on, you'll even step them as single notes. Have to pick one or the other.
- 51.60 and 51.72 are ghost notes.
- Not sure why you have 8ths as jumps at 97.69.
- Fix your layering and your grace notes (if you choose to keep them) and you'll be good to go.

Arle gets raped on the way to Tim Hortons (samurai7694) - 7/10 [+.]
- 8ths such as 25.49, not sure why they're jumps (I also don't hear the 16th right before it).
- Missed opportunities for 16ths in the section at 35.90 (example: right around 36.61 and similar spots).
- Overall it's not bad, the chart is a little repetitive but the song itself is fun which kind of makes up for it IMO.

Art Of The Madness (MarioNintendo) - 9/10 [+]
- I love that you didn't overlayer the beginning, love it.
- Mini-jack at 46.47 threw me off at first but it's fine, I'm sure it'll throw a lot of players off.
- This was fantastic, light layering, it felt like a more classic chart.

Beatrice (iironiic) - 8/10 [+]
- Overall this was pretty fun, a bit heavily layered for my tastes but I know what most of it goes to.

Beautiful Arrhythmia (iironiic) - 8/10 [+]
- I like how a lot of the buzzes aren't too overdone, only a few notes is all you need.
- Placeholder not really necessary.
- Again, a fun chart, not much else to say.

Blue Marine (Elite Ninja) - 7/10 [+.]
- Extra second of silence wouldn't hurt.
- Throughout the entire chart, you step more of the percussion than anything. Although it's not wrong, it's just a little disappointing since you have a nice melody going throughout the beginning.
- The jumpstream isn't really jumpstream, it's actually broken. Yes, I understand that you were probably going for climax theory, it just pushes the difficulty a bit.
- Overall the chart isn't bad, it's a little boring since you don't bring out the melody a bit more.

Boooring! (blindreper1179) - 6/10 [+.]
- Offset is early, should be -0.102.
- Wish there was a little more PR in the beginning since there's not much else going on.
- Very left-handed heavy throughout.
- 55.87 8th notes shouldn't all be jumps, and 56.31 is a ghost note.
- Unfortunately this was a bit boring. It was bland, a little repetitive, and some of your layering doesn't make sense, primarily when it pertains to any 8th note jumps.

Brave Warrior (pxtang) - 4/10 [+?]
- Wow, very heavy layering. You have jumps for almost every other note, yet a lot of the time, the song doesn't warrant it. Especially when you have nothing but jumps in spots like 20.85.
- Handful of places where you stepped 32nds that are ghosted (70.01 is just one example).
- Yea, this needs to be toned down A LOT. Way too many jumps, I can almost guarantee there's more jumps than there are single notes.

Call Me Maybe (Grabbitz Remix) (WV) - 8/10 [+]
- In the mp3, right before the song starts, there's an odd "TSSTT" sound, I hear it every time I play it.
- When the dubstep comes in, it gets boring. The entire beginning was great, but right in the middle it's just boring, nothing much going on.
- You end up alleviating that at about 101.02. This section is much better.
- It's well stepped, just gets boring in the middle. Fortunately it's not for too long, then it picks up.

Call Upon the Seaponies (EuroSHOOBEDOO Mix) (megamon88) - 8/10 [+]
- 2 seconds of silence is required.
- 25.76 should be the hand instead of 26.14. The sound is so much louder (happens again at 85.37 and 97.60).
- Feels like there's missing 16ths at 43.34.
- 52.13 just seems like too much having the 4ths all be hands, jumps would suffice.
- I like how you make the 8ths jumps at 93.02.
- This is a lot of fun, just a few things to touch upon, nothing major.

car select (MarioNintendo) - 9/10 [+]
- This was a lot of fun, flowed very well despite my thoughts that it wouldn't. I think this will be a well liked chart.

Catch That Train (Kongfish) - 6/10 [+.]
- An extra second of silence wouldn't hurt.
- Spots like 12.67 I'm not sure how you came up with this pattern. The music doesn't stop. Also, the song is honestly too repetitive, especially for such a short song. It's a well stepped chart, but this song wouldn't be able to keep interest for players.

Challenge the final mission! (VisD) - 7/10 [+.]
- The quad at 36.82 shouldn't be a quad. It's literally a ghost note that you put in for empty space. For that reason alone it shouldn't be a quad. A single note will suffice.
- I'd bump the placeholder note a few seconds, to about 99.61 or so. Either that or omit it.
- You've also got a few awkward patterns towards the end, at about 93.30.
- While I'm glad that you didn't step the 24ths at 59.62, this is the most boring section of the chart because you didn't do much with it. Add in a few jumps to make this still settle well.

Child Protective Services Theme Song (alloyus) - 6/10 [+.]
- Burst at 14.75 kind of seems like it's a little late, either that or it doesn't last as long as you have it. This occurs with any like bursts. Plus they're a bit repetitive; always the same pattern.
- Could have (should have) mirrored the second set of runningmen. copypasta..
- I don't hear the grace notes at 83.49.
- Overall, it's a bit repetitive and kind of boring. It's primarily 8th notes with a few sprinkles of 16ths, with random bursts.

Chris R Battle Theme (Hateandhatred) - 6/10 [+.]
- Technically this wouldn't be considered a resubmission because this is from the April 2012 batch. It would only be considered a resubmission for the next regular batch after that, which already passed.
- I did look at the previous notes you were given though, but it looks like you made no changes. I'll stand by my previous judgment.

Colliding Chaos (Afro Mix) (Charu) - 4/10 [+?]
- Just as a heads up, the EAR in the title refers to the artist, therefore it's not needed.
- 17.20, all these jumps are unnecessary and don't belong. Not to mention that this section is very repetitive and seems copy/pasted.
- 24ths at 18.93 are ghost notes (and any similar 24ths throughout).
- Lots of ghost notes which create misrhythms, no need for the majority of the jumps throughout the chart, and overall the chart is repetitive and boring.

Cynthia (DarkZtar) - 8/10 [+]
- Some of your jumps starting around 7.74 should be single notes. A lot of the notes you hear are echoes.
- Really liked the song. Everything looks okay, I understand your layering and it doesn't get too muddled.
- I don't hear why you omitted some of the 8ths at 114.91.

Day's End (Zakvvv666) - 7/10 [+.]
- 5.78 should be a jump (based on you making 9.88 a jump).
- 101.42 is fairly quite, would probably suffice with single notes (108.60 is fine as jumps).
- 116.55 needs to be bumped up an 8th note (should land on 116.29).
- I remember judging this before, has been cleaned up quite nicely and a good cut too.

Dear Noriko (_.Spitfire._) - 7/10 [+.]
- Right at the beginning you go back and forth stepping the bass hits as jumps or single notes. This actually happens as the song picks up too on occasion.
- Towards the end, some of your 32nd note patterns get pretty awkward. Clean these up and fix some of your layering with the bass especially.

Devil's Music Box (Jake Ferguson) - 8/10 [+]
- Watch some of your mini-jacks within the jumps at around 56.62, these don't belong like the others.
- Ouch, this is tight at 66.48.
- I remember judging this before, still stand by my previous judgment.

Dim Wood (gameboy42690) - 6/10 [+.]
- Section starting at 35.86 you go back and forth stepping the 4ths as jumps or as single notes. Need to keep it consistent (so I'd suggest making them all jumps because the bass never stops).
- Either 51.77 should be a jump or 52.23 should be a hand as well. Both cymbal crashes.
- 59.95, 65.41, 70.86, and any alike hands should just be a jump. You didn't start stepping these sounds as hands until this point, you have to keep some consistency.
- 56.54 and 57.00 should be single notes.
- 113.59 should be a jump.
- 114.50 should be a single note.
- Starting at 124.04, if you're stepping the white notes going to the same thing as the jumps just were going to, then you missed a handful of them throughout.
- You have a good structure going, you just have some cleaning up/fine tuning to do.

Discord - The Living Tombstone's Remix (Xiz) - 7/10 [+.]
- 77.27 should be a jump.
- Hmm, 100.69, I like that you changed this section, but at the same time I don't. Glad you brought it back later.
- 118.98 this section I'm not sure what the jumps are following this time since you have some 8th note jumps as well. If you're following the high pitched melody, you missed a bunch of jumps. If you're following the super deep bass, you missed some as well.
- Definitely a fun song, interesting chart. It's actually pretty fun, just clean up the ending as to what you're following with those jumps.

DJ Gonna Save Us (Grabbitz Remix) (RadiantVibe) - 5/10 [+?]
- 32nd at 21.71 should just be an 8th at 21.77.
- Now once we get to 29.27, you start to get pretty jump heavy. The jumps here don't really go to much (as well as 35.69).
- At 41.27 you do good putting jumps to the claps, but you don't need hands at 42.98 and any other places.
- 55.84 I'd get rid of any 12th note jumps but keep the 4th note jumps, it would clean it up a bit and not create so many mini-jacks. Do this any time this occurs.
- Section at 68.69 is great, integrating the vocals in the 12ths.
- Again, don't need all the jumps at 73.41.
- 82.84 is another good section where you step jumps on the bass kicks and the snare. 96.12 is another good section as well.
- Don't need hands again at 138.98.
- Ghost note at 180.98.
- It needs some work, but I hope you adhere to what I told you that you did well and you work with those sections that need the work. You have some great parts of this chart, just others need some attention.

Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Rondo (Zakvvv666) - 7/10 [+.]
- If you're following the vocals at 40.52, then you have some misplaced 12ths, such as the note at 41.80 should be moved up to 41.64.
- Missing notes at 100.67 and 102.59 (same missing notes occur later too at 117.31).
- The trills, for this difficulty, seem like a little too much. It's such an easy chart, and throwing in the trills in the beginning and end kind of throws it off a bit. Would probably be a little better as regular rolls instead.
- Very fun song, good chart, just clean up some missing notes.

Electrolosys (YOSHl) - 8/10 [+]
- Very odd song, a little repetitive after a while. Chart is spot on, good job.

En Tamako No Ri (MrPopadopalis25) - 8/10 [+]
- Not sure what your jumps are going to at 22.71.
- 107.38 not all of the hands should be there, at least the 8th note hand should be a jump.
- Some intense stuff, I think there's going to be a lot of people who enjoy this.

FF7 - Theme of Aeris (MarioNintendo) - 8/10 [+]
- Very nice, beautiful piece, nice easy chart.

gPrOeWaEtRaFnUdL (Dave! Remix) (megamon88) - 8/10 [+]
- Well, this was surely interesting. The song is a little harsh to listen to.
- Chart itself is fine, no glaring errors.

I See You Staring (psychoangel691) - 6/10 [+.]
- Starting about 53.12 I'm not sure what the hands are going to, and some of the jumps don't make sense either.
- 85.35 32nd ghost note? (and any alike 32nds)
- Missing 16th at 117.88.
- Throughout the song, you have a lot of jumps that I just don't understand what they're trying to accent. I was trying to put it with the guitar, the vocals, the percussion, none of it lined up. Needs to be cleaned up.

Infinity (kommisar) - 7/10 [+.]
- Some pretty tight jumpstream since you stepped the vocals as jumps.
- Some of your layering is hard to hear because you step to the bass and it's not too easily heard (even with headphones).
- I'd probably request a cut, because it's pretty long and very repetitive.

Jeh Jeh Slammin' (Extended Mix) (Charu) - 8/10 [+]
- Got some missing 16ths at 10.39 and 12.07.
- This was pretty good, great job catching some rhythms and good job on the layering.

LEG TAP (kommisar) - 8/10 [+]
- Well, interesting...song...to say the least. Chart is fine, on sync, keeps interest. I think players are going to be a little puzzled by this song.

Macau Underground (kommisar) - 7/10 [+.]
- Ha, ha, ha.
- A lot of the time I'm not sure what you're stepping the 8th note jumps too (it occurs throughout the song, but one section to name is at 51.95).
- As the chart goes along though, they start to make more sense and you can hear what they're going to.
- This is a fun chart though, funny song too.

Move It Groove It [Heavy] (TC_Halogen) - 8/10 [+]
- I'm assuming the layering starting around 35.38 goes to the synth-like sound in the background?
- Ha, "now move your toes while the arrows flow", I smiled at this in the song.
- 32nd at 55.54 should be a 12th at 55.56 instead, based on how you stepped it before (same as 124.11 & 132.68).
- lololol I looove the arrow references in this song and how you followed it at 81.17.
- Missed 16th at 85.34.
- Pretty good, not my personal cup of tea but this should be well liked by the community.

Move It Groove It [Standard] (psychoangel691) - 8/10 [+]
- All the jumps at 123.11? Not sure why.
- Otherwise it's fine, nothing special.

My problem with these two charts is that their structures are identical. Individually, these charts are both good, but I believe they're too similar to both go in as is.

The Big Crunch (kommisar) - 7/10 [+.]
- This kind of reminds me of the songs that would play in the Pokemon games when you were in a cave or in one of those electrical plants.
- Flows very well, but the jumpstream in the middle is a bit of a difficulty jump compared to the rest of the chart, especially considering how dense it is. I'd consider breaking it up or possibly getting rid of some of the less audible jumps.

Twinkle Of The Stars (kommisar) - 8/10 [+]
- I'm curious as to why you changed your pattern at 99.54 when stepping the "Twinkle Star". Personal opinion; I'd go back to the beginning and step the "twinkle star" as you did here in the end, because this is technically correct.
- It's a fun chart, fun song as well.
- Be sure to cut the mp3.

Undiscovered Colors (TC_Halogen) - 9/10 [+]
- Welp, I think we discovered the colors.
- It's fantastic, such a dramatic difference from the previous version. The layering of the bass at the end is a little difficult to hear to the naked ear but it's not an issue.

Razor

-- All sections pointed out are in seconds. --

====== [Re-submissions] =======

[Resubmission] Arsonist (Kommisar)
Score: 8/10 [+]

• Despite being a bit overlayered, I still see nothing wrong with this chart, so refer

to last batch for my notes in reference to this file.

====== [Submissions] =======

(Gonna Rape) Kylie (Wayward Vagabond)
Score: 7/10 [+.]

• Nothing really to say here, haha. I was expecting this to be harder than I thought,

but it's a good medium-ish/easy-ish file.
• Not too exciting for the most part, similar pattern concepts scattered through out;

mostly straightforward.

2-9 (DossarLX ODI)

• 230bpm trills in the beginning are awkward to hit.
• 20.157, 20.809 - missing 16ths and everywhere else these same snare bits occur. Gonna

add them in?
• Difficulty of the file seems very forced; somewhat fun to play through but certain

sections just seem exaggerated..tone down some?

8-Bit Purple Comet (Reshiram)

• Offset changed to 2.155 from 2.110. Seriously, learn to offset your charts properly.
• You could've PR'd the 32nd bits to match the melody of the 8-bit. (See, 29.114,

32.358, etc.)
• Nothing really wrong with this file; fix offset, and consider PR on 32nd bits.

44 Edit (FissionMailed1)
Score: 6/10 [+.]

• This chart became immediately worse when I saw the BPM was doubled.
• Missing jumps: 26.441, 41.486.
• Missed 8th: 107.901.
• Please consider that a lot of your current patterns become AIDS when they're at a

faster speed. (See, 16.744+, 22.562, 24.736, 57.355, 75.222, etc.)
You really need to work on the execution of your patterns; they need to open cleanly,

end cleanly. Starting runs in awkward positions
is a huge no-no at 250bpm+.

20031023 v2 (Wayward Vagabond)

• Why do you not completely layer in every bit of the piano. (Sections at 13.911,

19.274, etc.)
• 41.565: rofl
• Adding notes to the echoing melody at 133.xxx+ is really unnecessary and it's

basically a huge wtf to the person playing it. Remove plz.
Otherwise, nothing really too bad outside of the lulzy 32nd fiasco and incomplete

layering.

A Lifetime (F-777 ReMiX) (PrawnSkunk)

• Based on the last notes I gave on this chart, it seems like you took the time to

actually fix stuff around.
• PR on low-pitched synths is better than it was before, on stuff like 32.324, etc.
• Overall, it's a better improvement. Glad to see the hands removed. ^__^

Alice's Garden (XelNya)

• 52.647: Change 8th note to a 48th.
• 54.381: Inconsistent layering in the intro of this section; I have no clue what the

4th jumps are even accenting.
• 84.865: You should try adding in the jumps to the piano here, so they fall in-line

with the ones at 88.252.
• Really slow and boring file. A couple of rookie mistakes here and there, but it's not

too shabby. Needs a some fixes.

[b]Arle gets raped on the way to Tim Hortons[b] (samurai7694)

• Pretty repetitive, for the most part. Some of the 8-bit melody could've been PR'd

better, versus having random/broken 16th runs.
• Nonetheless, I got raped on the way to Tim Horton's.

Art Of The Madness (MarioNintendo)

• Art of the MarioNintendo.

Beatrice (iironiic)
Score: 9/10 [+]

• :')

Beautiful Arrhythmia (iironiic)

• Really cool file. Lots of fun to play through; some bursts were a wee bit awkward,

but nonetheless, still pretty enjoyable.

Blue Marine (Elite Ninja)

• File needs 2 seconds of silence; random jump at 0.106?
• Could've used a jumps at 16.754 and 22.081 to accent the sample, as well as in the

middle of the 12th jumpstream.
• Overall, file's enjoyable; stream at the end was fun. Chart could use some pattern

re-arrangement on broken 12th runs to improve flow.

Boooring! (blindreper1179)

• Looking at the previous notes for this chart, I still see some of the errors I saw

last time.
• Offset was improved, but the pattern concepts in this chart are still a bit awful,

and need to be worked on after the drop.

Brave Warrior (pxtang)

• Very straight forward file. Reminds me a lot of 4 Chord Touhou, haha.
• No real errors found. Fun to play through and seems to be well done and consistent.

Call Me Maybe (Grabbitz Remix) [Wayward Vagabond]

• rofl you would.

Call Upon the Seaponies (EuroSHOOBEDOO Mix) (megamon88)

• File needs 2 seconds of silence.
• Nothing really wrong here, fun song even though ponies aren't my thing, but the

chart's pretty well done and nice to play through.

Car Select (MarioNintendo)

• Chart's awesome! Really well made and fun to play through. Guitar solo with 32nds

seems iffy at 113.030, but it's nbd. Good job.

Catch That Train (Kongfish)
Score: 5/10 [+?]

• You're still missing jumps in all of the areas I mentioned last time, including one

at 20.649. Did you bother to fix your layering at all?
• Fixed ending, and a couple of different patterns, but nothing new. Still inconsistent

as last time.

Challenge the final mission! (VisD)

• I'm assuming you already know that these trills at 59.622 are the wrong speed. You

could've easily charted the correct sounds
and have made them straight patterns.
• Missed jump: 70.140.
• To sum this up, this file's not that bad. Really fun patterns, the flow's on point,

and no real errors found, outside of the above.

Child Protective Services Theme Song (alloyus)

• 11.135: Layering is STILL pretty pretentious; not a fan of it.
• You have a ton of awkward 24th bursts in this chart. (See: 14.663, and the sections

where you blatantly copy and paste the same burst
in other areas)
• 21.988, 24.339: No 16ths stepped here? (They're stepped in other areas in the chart.)
• 37.182: Pitch relevancy seems to have improved in this area. Nothing really

interesting going on outside of the 16th synthlight.
• 82.762: 16ths could've been added here, instead of using 64ths.

Chris R Battle Theme (Hateandhatred)

• I'm not liking how every run is some sort of chain of 8th note jacks ALL over the

place that turn into anchors. Learn to switch up your patterns some.
They hardly follow anything relevant to the music.
• Missed jump at 7.855, 10.853, 12.186, etc. When layering melodies, do not leave

certain things out; keep it consistent, you are missing a lot of these sounds out in

your layering scheme.
• Overall, pitch relevancy during the 16ths was nice, but really spotty layering and a

lack of pattern diversity turn me off from this chart.

Cynthia (DarkZtar)
Score: 5/10 [+?]

• 14.803, 20.579, etc.: Anchors galore. Change these up, jesus.
• 38.547: Running out of ideas, are we?
• 44.322: Missed jump; pitch relevancy can be improved in this area.
• 58.359: Better make this a mini jack as well. Same sound as above.
• 78.974: This entire section before the next chorus is terrible. I would've

appreciated it more if you actually stepped
the correct rhythms to the melodic piano areas, rather than going in and out of it by

accentuating the strings in the main melody. It's
all about omitting certain things and focusing on one section.

Day's End (Zakvvv666)

• Still boring as all hell, from the last time I saw this. It's good that you've fixed

up the layering during the trills,
and made it a bit more easier to follow.

Dear Noriko (_.Spitfire._)

• Chart starts out really hard hitting, haha, but I was a bit disappointed that you

didn't step any of the
bg snares going on around 45.829+. It feels rather empty when you're playing this and

hear these bits going on.
• These jump jacks/gluts are going to be a pain to hit. Could've made 'em a bit more

finger friendly (see, 72.528, etc.)
• Good, hard file; add in percussion when this gets in plz.

Devil's Music Box (Jake Ferguson)

- needs sm

Dim Wood (gameboy42690)

• Starting at 124.043+, it would've been better to just layer in the melody as 4th/8th

jumps rather than add
unnecessary coloring all across the ending portion of the chart. Other than this,

pretty solid, no real errors found.

Discord - The Living Tombstone's Remix (Xiz)

• 18.415: No accent here?
• 174.402: Chart should've ended here; rest drags on and/is repeats the chorus from

earlier.
• Pretty straight forward for the most part, def needs a cut, and accents should be

properly placed.

DJ Gonna Save Us (Grabbitz Remix) (RadiantVibe)
Score: [!]

- blank .DWI, cannot make a .SM.

Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Rondo (Zakvvv666)

• 91.393: Missing 12ths here.
• Pretty straight forward chart, slightly repetitive; cute accentuation with the 64ths

on the chicken cluck sounds, haha. Overall, solid stuff.

EAR - Colliding Chaos (Afro Mix) [Charu]

• 32.230+: Chart could've used those extra 24th notes that you decided to omit; feels

out of place.
• Missing 24th: 73.816.
• Missing 12th: 77.359.
• Overall, really repetitive, lots of missing notes/incomplete areas and spotting

layering.

EAR - Jeh Jeh Slammin' (Extended Mix) [Charu]

• Seems like a lot of the stuff I pointed out from the last time I saw this seems to be

fixed/improved on. Well done.
• Still kinda repetitive and a bit of a bore, it's solid enough to pass.

Electrolosys (YOSHl)

• 30.678: Why no 32nds?
• Pretty simple chart. Nothing too fancy or exciting. Passable.

En Tamako No Ri (MrPopadopalis25)

• Very fun chart. No real issues found, albeit the last 3 hands at 107.715 should

really be jumps. Feels really out of place and awkward
when there's nothing going on in that last bit.

FF7 - Theme of Aeris (MarioNintendo)

• Nothing much to say. Easy slow file.

gPrOeWaEtRaFnUdL (Dave! Remix) (megamon88)

• Haha, this file's pretty awesome. Flows really well, a LOT of fun to play through and

very well done. Cute ending too. Moar.

I See You Staring (psychoangel691)

• Lengthy as all hell, but besides that, I WANNA GET 'CHA HANDS ALL OVA MAH THIGHS.

Infinity (Kommisar)

• This chart, lol. I don't even..
• 12th gluts might be a small problem, but... it's too fun to even care.

LEG TAP (Kommisar)

• Lmao. As much as I find this song really obnoxious, the chart's surprisingly well-

made. I really don't find this to be as serious as your other files,
so uhh.... who knows how this'll come along.

Macau Underground (Kommisar)

• Really repetitive in terms of pattern concepts, but nothing really errorneous.

Chart's decent, fun and coherent.

Move it Groove It (Heavy) (TC_Halogen)

• 81.196: i c wut u did thar
• Really fun chart; song's great, and there isn't really much to say. Seems to be a bit

on the repetitive side, but cool accentuation at the end with the filters and in the

middle
with the lyrics.

Move it Groove It (Standard) (psychoangel691)

• Basically a watered down version of Heavy without the heavy layering.
• Could've added a wee bit more elements to the chart; strictly following the vocals is

ok, but you could've filled it in
a bit more so it's not as empty in certain areas.

The Big Crunch (Kommisar)

• Definitely the big crunch, alright.
• 29.058+: Feels really forced here, not too fond of the aggressive layering on top of

the already fast jumpstream. It's more of
a burden to read, than to enjoy playing.
• Rest of the chart seems fine. Nothing really major to point out. Hand spam is okay,

considering it's accounted for. Great song too.

Twinkle of the Stars (Kommisar)

• Super cute song, haha. No real commentary necessary, honestly. Everything's on point

and you know what you're doing.

Undiscovered Colors (TC_Halogen)

• Great chart, you definitely put the other one to shame, that's for sure. Dug the

accentuation on the strings with different colors,
burst patterns were well thought out, and flowed really well. Nothing much to say.

bmah

(Gonna Rape) Kylie / Wayward Vagabond
rating: 7/10 [+.]
- deliberately controlled difficulty, but is consistently maintained throughout the song
- 3.08s: start on a 4th arrow, since all subsequent patterns do the same thing (alternatively, omit the single 4th arrow in each phrase of this section)
- 21.87s,26.78s,etc.: despite underlayering things, I think the high 16th kicks here and there would be a good addition, just like how you step this at 17.18s (perhaps try this in the second verse [60.68s] as a subtle nod to climax theory)
- 96.38s,etc.: don't think these 4ths are necessary near the end
- Summary: A bit repetitive, but short enough to be enjoyable. A good representation of a deliberately underlayered file for an easier difficulty.

2-9 / DossarLX ODI
- I would've liked to have seen the intro stepped more to the main melody as opposed to the hi-hats (namely the single arrows between all those 16th jumps); can be especially more playable when you layer the melody with the trills as opposed to layering the kicks
- 10.46s,15.16s,etc.: the intro has some awkward patterns and transitionings. The [13] and [24] jumps in particular make playing the trills a lot harder at this bpm. For transitions, 15.16s,15.68s(!),16.20s are awkward.
- 53.50s: the burst pattern transitioning into the next pattern (like the [13] jump) is particularly awkward
- 59.37s: another awkward transition, mainly due to the demand of left-handed patterns up to 59.76s
- Summary: Several places have awkward patterns ([13]/[24] jumps are a big culprit) or transitions, but other than that, this is a very reasonably stepped FGO file. Overall is fun to play.

8-Bit Purple Comet / Reshiram
rating: 6/10 [+.]
- 3.02s,93.83s,etc.: what's with the inconsistency in PR? I can see you varying the patterns up every other phrase or so, but to have up arrows like this is pretty weird
- 8.60-21.16s: missing a ton of 16ths; maintain some consistency please
- 27.95s: not sure what this 16th goes to...maybe step to the hi-hats instead
- 30.79s,etc.: listening to the music, I don't really see a need to create these minijacks
- 31.30s,etc.: nor do I see any need to emphasize these parts with a hand
- 41.03-47.52s: unlike guitar solos, the scant melody doesn't need to be isolated; right now, it's extremely empty, so layer in some more (the next section of the song is even less "busy" so there's no need to stop the stepping now)
- 60.49s: the song regains a bit of energy, so I would personally add a bit more here, but you're at least consistent on the current layering
- 74.07s,etc.: the legato sound does not warrant a 32nd at all
- 86.43-92.92s: this section is the same as the beginning...or is it? Listen again and note where you've added in ghost arrows.
- Summary: The chart is fun and fairly tame and reasonable to play. However, there are just a ton of weird things I'm seeing on the technical side.

44 Edit / FissionMailed1
rating: 8/10 [+]
- 22.67s: I don't really recommend white arrows within this trill
- 43.95s: slightly awkward left-handed patterns here
- 57.35s: the transition from the previous pattern to left 24th rolls and [12] jumps is awkward
- 102.96s: the 8th arrow also being another down arrow can make for a strange transition
- Summary: Actually, despite being a difficult chart, this chart is quite clean and stepped very reasonably now, making it quite fun to play. Well done.

20031023 v2 / who_cares973
rating: 4/10 [+?]
- 12.90s: missed an 8th
- 23.80s,29.16s: 8th jump
- 41.56s: really gross 32nd patterns...no
- most of the song's pretty repetitive, so I don't think this is really much more exciting than v1
- 131.40-140.70s: ok, what in the world is this ending? If you're stepping to some echoes, I would advise against that, since the conclusion of this song's pretty serene, and doesn't need to be busier. It's pretty messy here as it is.
- Summary: The majority of the file plays fine, and is a slight improvement over the original. However, it doesn't offer too much more, and there are two sections you've stepped that I find really bizarre and unwarranted.

A Lifetime (F-777 ReMiX) / PrawnSkunk
- the intro 16ths have pretty nice PR
- 29.78s,etc.: a few 4ths near the beginning I'm unsure of...are they going to the melody, or the percussion? If it's the latter, then these are ghost arrows
- the intro has some jumps I'm unsure of; for instance, a jump at 48.24s gives me the impression that it follows the isolated melody, but that doesn't seem to be the case for the jump at 51.01s
- 53.78-59.31s: it would be cool if you capitalized a bit more on the climaxing of the drums (e.g. repeating arrow patterns that simulate the drumming)
- 82.62s,etc.: jumpstream pattern results in these sorta weird trills
- Summary: Don't worry too much about my comments above; I'm really just nitpicking. This file's pretty clean, and I have to admit that the song's pretty cool too.

Alice's Garden / XelNya
- most of the file's deliberately underlayered to maintain an easier difficulty; fortunately I found the layering scheme to be appropriate
- 36.96s,etc.: for sake of difficulty, you might want to tone down hand in some places (e.g. areas with emphasized sounds as opposed to multiple sounds; maybe at 51.48s where there's a small amount of 16ths that follow ); not a big deal though
- Summary: While the layering is loose and at times seem a bit arbitrary, it's quite appropriate in that you maintain a nice consistency for an easier chart. Relaxing.

Arle gets raped on the way to Tim Hortons / samurai7694
- 2.99s,4.40s,5.81s,etc.: pretty sure no 16ths exist here; this pattern occurs throughout the whole song, so check over the file
- 13.93s,14.64s,15.34s,etc.: whole bunch of 16ths omitted for some reason
- 24.61s: suggestion: try to find a way to better acknowledge the new melody
- 25.76s,etc.: dunno where these 16th jumps come from, but it seems to densen the file up unnecessarily
- 103.67s: nicely patterned jumpstream
- gets pretty repetitive and tiresome though
- Summary: There's a lot of nice structure to this file, but the song becomes pretty redundant, and so do the steps. There's a ton of missing 16ths littered throughout the file because of a few problematic patterns that occur over again.

Art Of The Madness / MarioNintendo
- PR is great for the most part with perhaps a few exceptions; melody calls for a lot of runningmen
- nice syncing on the slowdowns
- 34.78s: missed jump
- Summary: What a fun file to play. I hardly have anything to point out either!

Beatrice / iironiic
- 12.33s: missed 4th note
- 40.58s: 32nds, not 24ths (you might want to check the whole song carefully for any other possible errors, as I didn't inspect every single burst)
- 90.83-91.33s: you can still add in the 24th drumrolls as they begin here
- 108.08s: the very last bit here isn't 24ths but only 16ths if you strictly follow the melody. If you follow the drums at the very end, there's a bit of 32nds then.
- the song has a lot of running melodies and rhythms that occur simultaneously. This can create some ambiguity in your stepping as your arrows follow one melody to another, or one instrument to another. The stepping is still decent, but you can add jumps or make breaks to better define these boundaries.
- Summary: The file flows really well. There is some ambiguity in what your arrows are following, but for some reason doesn't seem overly detrimental as it would in other songs. Nice steps!

Beautiful Arrhythmia / iironiic
- this song is the epitome of buzzing, brrrps, and fart noises, and the steps are also a prime example of stepping bursts to these sounds. I think it goes a bit overboard, but it's still stepped in a relatively playable manner. Reduce the bursts by ruling out sounds that appear relatively smooth in nature (e.g. 37.24s, the 24ths could be left out altogether).
- 37.24s,114.03s: see above comment, but if you're keeping the 24ths, the 1423 patterns aren't the best for flow
- 57.79s: missed 8th
- 72.64s: ucky wall
- 86.29s: missed 16th
- 130.83-131.58s: awkward one-handed patterns
- placeholder note seems to prolong the song unnecessarily
- Summary: I guess for what it is, the steps represent the buzzy nature of the song. However, I still think it's a bit too messy-looking, so generalize some of the noises. Despite this, the file is surprisingly quite playable.

Blue Marine / Elite Ninja
- 2.10s,3.44s,etc.: the intro could have some jumps to the chords, but I also understand why you'd leave them as single arrows for layering further on
- 12.76s,14.09s,etc.: throughout the song, the strict layering to only a particular sound can make it seem like you ignore the main melody. I suppose this is preferential, but I find the melody in these places to be the main feature. I think ignoring the main melody can also create some ambiguity in your stepping. In this particular example, it's probably better to add a jump to acknowledge the melody.
- 32.74-43.49s: a lot of the 12th swings in this section are unwarranted, because the drums have already stopped that rhythm. It's better to leave them out anyways since leaving them in would perpetuate the swing and make the chart more boring.
- 64.03-64.70s: I'd prefer if you continued adding a jump to the prior melody as well
- 88.34-88.67s,93.67-94.00s: no 12ths, only one 8th
- 96.67-105.99s: I think it's better to just follow the main melody here instead of the hi-hats, but I understand the constant 12ths are probably for climax theory
- 101.55s: missed jump
- Summary: I don't entirely agree with the layering, because it deliberately misses out on the main melody quite frequently. The file plays well though.

Boooring! / blindreper1179
- the chart plays too early; change the offset
- 33.64s: jump
- 35.58s,41.23s,etc.: I don't understand why these 8ths are jumps all of a sudden
- 44.05s,44.49s: feels weird as jumps; use single arrows
- 50.58s: compare to 47.76s (or 59.05s,etc.). Why the jump (or not)? Stay consistent.
- 56.05-56.58s: I don't think the constant [34] jump pattern represents the song well
- 66.99s: ghost 8th
- 70.70s,72.29s,etc.: be careful of PR here
- 90.46-111.64s: it'd be cool if you could add 16ths to the breakbeat sounds throughout this whole section (e.g. 91.08s,91.26s,etc.)
- 104.23-104.93s,106.70-107.05s,etc.: again, watch out for PR. For instance, you have three [13] jumps in a row, yet the melody is hardly static as that suggests.
- Summary: Chart is simple enough for many players to enjoy. Fix the offset, as well as other technical issues I've suggested above (mainly PR and consistency stuff).

Brave Warrior / pxtang
- blazingly fast song (the true bpm is probably 310 or so); thankfully the patterns are mostly reasonable
- 5.36s,8.46s,10.78s,etc.: in these patterns, there are a couple of 4th jumps that I don't understand what they're stepping to, seeing how jumps are mainly on emphasized guitar strums
- 20.46-20.66s,25.49-25.88s,etc.: hands don't seem warranted here (or much of anywhere in the song)
- 23.36-23.95s,26.46-27.04s,etc.: jacks don't seem well-suited; step to the melody
- 35.85s,36.14s: jumps here
- 40.98-42.14s,etc.: despite the energy and abrasiveness of the song, there are still sections that seem unnecessarily dense, such as this one.
- 42.53-45.62s,etc.: some jumps seem weird because they seem to follow the slight emphasis of the background guitar strumming. You should follow jumps on the main melody instead. This happens again later in the song.
- 45.91s,etc.: why is this 16th a single arrow compared to the other notes?
- 47.95-48.72,etc.: now -this- is when minijacks follow the song appropriately
- song repeats again so see above suggestions
- 127.50s: [34][34][134] a bit too abrasive for the end
- Summary: A dense song that is quite reasonable to play, although a few areas seem still a bit too dense. Check jump placements again. Repetitive song, but it doesn't stretch out too long fortunately.

Call Me Maybe (Grabbitz Remix) / Wayward Vagabond
- 18.47-18.67s,25.09-25.29s,38.33-38.54s,etc.: incomplete layering; add jumps for the drums
- 72.67s,79.29s,etc.: missing 8th
- 80.12s,93.36s: jump
- 102.67s,etc.: I feel the hi-hats are too quiet to be of much recognition
- 105.78s,etc.: 8th jump, in conjuction with above comment on missing 8th
- 135.57s: the last arrow is a bit late and should come a bit earlier
- Summary: Not much to say here. Pretty decent, but several areas with incomplete layering/missing arrows. Play-wise, it's enjoyable for casual players too.

Call Upon the Seaponies (EuroSHOOBEDOO Mix) / megamon88
- 21.55s,34.55s,47.16s.etc.: sporadically throughout the song you have jumps that are better off as single arrows (otherwise I would've expected something else to occur on these beats)
- 25.76s,85.37s,97.60s: it'd be sweet if you made these jumps 192nds for emphasis
- 43.34s: missing some obvious 16ths here
- 52.79s: not sure if this 16th exists
- 53.08s: jump
- 67.41-78.11s: some arrows missing to synths, occurring where you curiously have 16th gallops instead
- Summary: The file plays fabulously and feels great to hit every jump and hand. A few areas have ghost jumps that should be single arrows. The biggest thing to look at IMO is around 67.41-78.11s.

car select / MarioNintendo
rating: 9/10 [+]
- 34.47s: optionally you can probably add a 16th here as it's not too obstructive with the 24ths
- 47.94s: 16th arrow
- 66.57s,67.07s: can add a jump to the cymbal if you like (can also apply at 112.07s)
- 87.07s: jump to the piano
- 108.38s: a bit late, should be an 8th arrow
- interesting parade of hands and quads at the end, but they're fine
- Summary: Really good chart, both technically and play-wise. Just fun to play.

Catch That Train / Kongfish
rating: 5/10 [+?]
- the main problem with this chart is that there's very little done in the stepping to mitigate the repetition. The whole song is comprised of a small tune repeated four times, and the only thing going on are 8th notes with occasional 16ths in all of those repetitions.
- it would be helpful if the 8th patterns had a bit of PR too; most patterns are 3-arrow patterns mirrored back and forth within each section, or completely arbitrary
- 12.58-13.32s,etc.: I don't get what these 16ths go to. There are 16ths going to some sort of 8-bit drum, but they don't follow this particular pattern.
- Summary: There are ways to vary a repetitive song, such as utilizing climax theory (gradually making chart more complex). Try that.

Challenge the final mission! / VisD
- 15.41s,etc.: not a fan of the repeated 12th minijacks, because the main melody stands out so much more that the last arrow in the minijack seems irrelevant/strange (p.s. why the jump at 77.16s?)
- 26.64s,27.69s,48.04s: jump
- 27.46s,27.81s: 12th
- good PR, except in a few places like 30.50s,31.20s,34.36s(!)
- 31.90s,33.31s: jump on 4th; also, would work if the prior 12th makes a minijack to the melody
- 36.83s: 192nds could be used for emphasis, but I don't think a quad is necessary
- 45.47s,56.70s: no 12ths here
- 59.62-64.89s: this is probably the part I disagree with the most; the generalization of the trills as 12th trills feel really weird. You can do a number of things that would make this section feel a bit more natural: a) step to the background melody/percussions, while emphasizing each change in the trills with perhaps a colored arrow (i.e. you're not really stepping to the trills); b) step all of the trilly sounds in a manageable pattern, such as rolls; I personally feel that b) might work better in the sense that you continue the electric guitar solo in the upcoming 16ths.
- 97.74s: sounds the same as the previous hand...keep as hand
- Summary: This file is really fun to play. Please relook at the middle section again with the 12th trills, along with a few other minor details.

Child Protective Services Theme Song / alloyus
- 14.57s,22.44s,etc.: these bursts could potentially be a hazard for framers, especially 22.44s
- a few parts in the runningmen could be a bit more PR, such as 45.32s being an up arrow
- 69.02-69.56s,70.64-71.01s,etc.: watch for PR (this repeats again)
- 96.15s: jump, not 16th
- 101.93s: jump
- Summary: Short and sweet file. Nicely done.

Chris R Battle Theme / Hateandhatred
- 2.52-3.52s: weird patterns
- 5.19s: not a jump according to your layering scheme
- 14.52-15.52s,17.35s,21.35s,36.69s,etc.: incomplete layering (melody + drums)
- 15.52-36.85s,47.52-56.68s: the back-and-forth motion of the drums should be captured in your stepping; the 8th streams seem rather random now
- 36.85s: good PR!
- 44.85s: start as a down arrow (may have to adjust prior two arrows as well)
- 56.85-58.10s: you can add a jump to the 4ths if you like
- Summary: Nothing overly remarkable, but steps are not bad either. Might want to rework the 8th stream patterns.

Colliding Chaos (Afro Mix) / Charu
- improved from what I saw previously; still needs work
- throughout the song, there tends to be an overemphasis of jumps solely on the main melody (single arrows elsewhere), but little consideration in combining multiple elements to get your steps. For example, you can step emphasized kicks at 2.56s,3.50s,etc. for some good texture, whereas in 17.20-19.09s,etc. the dominant melody is entirely jumps, regardless of what other elements are present (or not). This style of stepping can work in some cases, but can oversaturate your file with jumps in other cases like this.
- 18.93s,22.71s,63.34s,64.29s,etc.: no arrows here. Throughout the song are these extended 24th bursts that I don't quite understand.
- 58.78s,59.72s,etc.: you could add hands on cymbal crashes, if it weren't for the fact that the prior sounds were jumps as well
- 77.36s: 12th arrow
- 77.67-92.79s: main melody seems to be lost in the stepping scheme here
- 93.74-107.67s: some serious misunderstanding in the stepping here; look over this again
- Summary: Restructure the file by considering various elements in the song and combining them, as opposed to focusing solely on one element at a time - which could underepresent the melody or oversaturate the stepping with jumps. Check out that section near the end of the song too; stepping's pretty wonky there.

Cynthia / DarkZtar
- some jumps in the intro are questionable, such as 9.03s or especially 12.72s. Further questioning these jumps is the inconsistency: for instance, no jump present at 16.41s in this case. However, it becomes clearer later on that some 4ths should be jumps, such as 33.09s. Review the main melody throughout the whole file.
- 16th at 32.69s but not at 32.85s; check the breakbeat patterns to see if there are any other missing or misinterpreted (e.g. 52.74s,53.71s,etc.) arrows
- tons of anchor patterns throughout the file (e.g. 14.80s,38.39s,63.89s,etc.). Please aim to reduce a lot of these. Some anchors even produce one-handed trills (e.g. 108.89s).
- 43.36s: single arrow if you say 44.32s is a single arrow too
- 58.12s: follow the melody instead of resorting to a minijack for the percussion
- 87.88s: 16th to piano
- 110.90s,111.22s,111.54s: no 8ths here; listen to breakbeats more carefully
- 114.99s,116.92s: really awkward 16ths here. In addition, these sections misinterpret the piano a bit too (e.g. no 16th at 115.15s, but missing arrow at 115.39s)
- 119.08s: better as a jump instead of hand
- Summary: From my fuzzy memory, I believe this is an improvement over the original sent long ago, but there are two main things to consider: 1) the main melody (see first point), and 2) -tons- of anchor patterns. Still relatively fun to play.

Day's End / Zakvvv666
- better cut
- 4.24s,5.78s,etc.: jump; listen to chords and layering carefully (happens at the end of the song as well)
- 50.27s,93.35s: no 16th here
- 52.19s,66.55s: 8th
- 62.45s: no 8th
- 71.68s,88.09s: 8th to timpani
- 86.30s,90.40s,117.83s: could use better PR
- 93.73-94.76s: could step to the piano here
- 99.88s,149.88s: jump
- 101.42-116.16s: unless intersected by the timpani drums, most of these jumps should be single arrows
- 116.55: 32nd burst placed an 8th note too late
- 117.96s,118.73s,etc.: don't know what a lot of these 16ths go to here
- 133.47-149.88s: although I appreciate a change in the stepping, not all of these are 16ths
- 150.39-151.99s,etc.: I still don't see why these are 32nd gallops. They're different for sure, but they don't represent the song either.
- Summary: The song's cut is better, but still seems to drag on a lot; this is also partially due to the steps themselves being quite loose and airy for the whole three minutes of it. The last third of the file I don't quite agree with either, but it's not bad overall.

Dear Noriko / _.Spitfire._
- I was one of the few who had the privilege to play your original version of this, and it's definitely improved pattern-wise, but the file is still rough on the edges
- the [12][12][34][34] jumpjacks are a better pattern from your previous steps, but people will still find them unnecessary, fair warning; 32nd rolls can also be jumptrilled by the [12][34] type
- the transitions to and from minijacks are probably the biggest problems; some examples of potentially awkward sections: 42.06s, 43.55s (the down arrow following the [12] jacks), 44.57s (probably the most awkward type of minijacks are these "jumpgluts")
- 50.23s,50.54s,etc.: don't really see why a number of hands throughout the song are used; they don't appear to emphasize much at all, nor do they seem to represent a significant amount of layering
- 55.25s: jump
- 70.96-72.68s: probably the best example of awkward patterns coming from minijacks
- 100.80-101.27s: 32nds make this part really awkward
- 103.62s: 32nds coming into the [14] jump pretty difficult; also, I don't hear this set of 32nd rolls at all
- 116.82s: don't need this last arrow
- Summary: Although improved, patterns involving jacks and particularly their transitions from patterns surrounding them need some reworking. Other parts of the song, while tough, seem to be well-considered in terms of playability (e.g. jumptrilling 32nd patterns).

Devil's Music Box / Jake Ferguson
- 36.81s: missed the 16th jump
- 66.47s: although I can say you pretty much have perfect PR throughout the entire song, you might have to forego the PR in this one case because the pattern is really trolly
- last arrow was cute
- Summary: The song itself was not something I cared about too much, but the stepping was near perfect, with literally only two things I can point out. Reasonable to play, except at 66.47s.

Dim Wood / gameboy42690
- 43.36s,99.04s: 8th to melody
- 44.50s: jump I presume
- 68.59-79.50s,123.13-142.23s: how about highlighting the drum kicks on the 8ths with jumps? You actually do accent a few of them with hands (e.g. 70.86s).
- 92.23-94.95s: PR could be a bit better (not a big issue)
- 125.29s: 16th to violin
- interesting color theory at the end, although some people might not like it
- Summary: A simple-structured, yet enjoyable file. I like the colored accents you've made at the end, but it'll need to be tweaked for potentially messy framers on FFR.

Discord (The Living Tombstone's Remix) / Xiz
- PR could be better in some places (e.g. 6.42-7.27s)
- 18.42s,73.27s: why no jump at cymbal crash?
- 20.56s: no 16th
- 18.70-22.99s: what's with those dual set of two jumps? Seems pretty random and what they're accenting in comparison to other single arrows is questionable.
- 22.99-25.27s: suddenly you went from stepping a bit of the rhythm (e.g. 22.13s) back into only the lyrics? Where's the consistency here?
- 25.27-25.85s: both of these are jumps? Listen to the two sounds they step two; one's quite different from each other in regards to degree of accenting
- 35.56-36.70s: why are these all jumps?
- 62.98-63.27s: see above
- so you have a jump at 78.41s, but not 79.55s? Where's the consistency?
- 100.69-118.98s: reeeally monotonous and repetitive patterns. Vary things up a bit. Not to mention, the end of this section is a bit different.
- song is really long-winded, and this is especially highlighted during the instrumental sections
- 188.54s: 16th
- Summary: The song needs a cut or at the very least, a greater diversity in patterns. There's also a bunch of consistency issues, but they don't compare to the length and repetitiveness of the file.

DJ Gonna Save Us (Grabbitz Remix) / RadiantVibe
rating: ?/10 [PASS]
- side note: make sure to not have an empty .sm file next time, as this will confuse judges
- file plays a bit too late; readjust the offset as needed
- 29.65-30.08s,38.65-39.73s,etc.: why are these jumps when all the other lyrics go to single arrows? Make sure to take note of jump vs single arrow usage throughout the file.
- 42.94s,43.80s,47.23s,etc.: I understand that these hands appear to be the product of layering, but I don't think they're really justified, considering what's going on in the song
- 48.04-51.51s,etc.: when the drums play in 8ths, one thing I do to make the chart feel more realistic is to simulate the drumming motion in some form or another. That means repetition or a pattern of some sort. So try this: step the arrows that follow the drums in a repetitive fashion, whether they're straight 8th jacks, or alternating between two arrows. You can vary this too. Right now though, the 8ths are around, but the patterns don't seem to acknowledge the drums very well.
- 55.80-57.51s: how about layering the 12ths along with the percussions/drums, instead of marking all of the 12ths as jumps?
- 72.51s,etc.: pretty messy; not necessarily incorrect, but seems sorta out of place in relation to difficulty
- 80.36-115.78s,174.45-188.24s: green/white note syndrome...how did this happen?
- 173.01s: 8th
- Summary: The dubstep sections were pretty fun to hit. Despite technicalities, the file wasn't too bad, but the main reason I can't accept the file is because of the green/white note syndrome you have in the second half of the song.
- I'm going to have to pass this song because this file seems to show green arrow syndrome for me, but apparently doesn't according to other judges.

Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Rondo / Zakvvv666
- 5.96-21.32s,etc.: in the more melodic parts of the song, try to highlight the PR
- 37.00s,37.48s,etc.: you can step jumps to the 12ths as layering to the drums and lyrics (and it'd reduce the repetitive single arrow + jump pattern)
- 51.24s,53.80s,136.35s,: missing 12th to lyric
- interesting bridge, with arrows stepped to farm animal sounds hehe
- Summary: The nature of the song makes the stepping a bit bland (nearly all 12ths), but the chart itself was quite clean. Nice going. See if you can be a bit more creative on the layering to reduce the repetitive nature of the swing beat.

Electrolosys / YOSHl
- 10.32-17.18s,etc.: I quite disagree with how you go about mixing the drums and the melody all while avoiding jumps on those drums; just feels really strange. It looks like you do this to add jumps in the claps later on, but that's not always the case for (e.g. not a clap on 17.18s). The layering in the middle and latter half of the song is mostly sensible though.
- 30.46s,88.75ss: 32nds on the drumrolls
- 43.75s,66.14s,73.00s: ghost arrows
- 75.36s: missed a 16th jump to the drum
- 82.32-88.75s: how about stepping to the additional melody here? If that's too much, then consider the fact that the hi-hats you're stepping to are pretty quiet as well.
- Summary: Repetitive song, but overall a consistently structured chart. Not much to say here.

En Tamako No Ri / MrPopadopalis25
- 11.38-12.05s: fill gap in with 8ths
- 12.21s,14.88s,etc.: missing 8th to melody (curiously, you do acknowledge this at 17.55s)
- 14.38s,19.71s,78.46s,83.71s: consistently missing a 4th note in the drums here
- 28.05-33.38s: this is not entirely 16ths for sure; listen more carefully to see which are 16ths and which aren't; the 16th soundclips go past your 16th stream anyhow
- 63.30s: missing 16th
- 71.71s,115.55s,115.88s: 8th jump
- 79.21s: 8th
- 106.38-108.05s: I think it gets a bit too wild near the end here, especially with the last three 8ths are consecutive hands. Maybe tone it down slightly (would also increase your mobility for pattern variation)
- 120.05s: as the 16th piano kicks in, I think it'd be better if you phase out jumps on the drum kicks (4th notes) as it not only adds more density, but also drowns out jumps that go to the melody
- Summary: Super dense file, as with most of your other files. Stepping was pretty nice, but in a few places are rather unreasonable. Other than that, pretty good.

FF7 - Theme of Aeris / MarioNintendo
- 22.95-26.42s: you could add jumps to layer in the strings along with the flute, as you did around 20.34s
- some notes are pretty hard to hear like at 57.29s
- if you want, you can also step to the harp throughout the song
- 86.86s: would it be better if this was a single arrow, or a jump?
- Summary: Not much to say, but this would be the ideal song for difficulty that's under 10. Nice PR as well. Hard to go wrong here.

gPrOeWaEtRaFnUdL (Dave! Remix) / megamon88
- sound clips seem pretty noticeable to be stepped starting at 11.43s
- 49.59s: this could be a 16th burst with/without a jump
- repetitive, but that's just how the song is
- Summary: Song sounds like a gabba-infused cheerleading contest...if that even makes any sense lol. Anyways, file flows well and is technically really clean.

I See You Staring / psychoangel691
- 9.56s,14.18s,etc.: to me it feels that the percussions here don't play in a way that would warrant jacks; other jacks such as 11.87s seem more suitable
- 23.84s: 16th
- 43.60s: piano chords overall feel better as jumps
- 48.50-50.81s: stopped stepping to the lyrics?
- 57.73s: 4th on drums would maintain a nice steady "beat" as you play
- 112.97s,154.51s: 16th
- 117.16s: jump
- Summary: Despite the length and bpm of the song, the song was stepped in a way that kept me interested. Well done!

Infinity / Kommisar
- personal preference, but I don't think the hi-hats in the intro need to be stepped
- 26.98s: missed some arrows to the piano here
- 12th jumpgluts are brutal, so make sure they flow well; anchors like 55.35s can be a pain
- throughout the denser parts, I wonder if there are some ghost arrows accidentally added; check stuff like 69.85s,70.88s,etc. They could be littered throughout the whole song but I won't go through every one here.
- 73.40s,75.46s,etc.: watch out for anchor patterns throughout the song, like this down arrow anchor. Reducing anchors would also immensely help make jumpstreams more comfortable too (e.g. left 16th anchors at 82.96s making a runningmen)
- 104.11s,110.43s,etc.: a few minijacks are unnecessary
- 114.85s: wow, brutal minijacks here, especially the single up arrow jacks near the end
- 134.51-135.77s,137.03-138.30s,etc.: if you listen carefully, there are some nice 16th piano rolls here (and I think this is the same case earlier in the song)
- 171.71s: I don't hear a 16th jump here? But I do hear a 16th jump at 172.35s. Check dense streams to see if this occurs anywhere else (self-note: it does later on too)
- 174.16s: no 8th jump
- 210.71s,211.19s,211.50s: don't hear these 16ths (they also make this part awkward)
- thank you so much for cutting this song (it's still long)
- Summary: What an intense and relentless file! The song might have scattered missing or misplaced arrows here and there, along with some bad anchor pattern in the denser sections. The middle section with the jacks is brutal, but I honestly think that's the part you love the most lol. Everything else is great for a hard file though.

Jeh Jeh Slammin' (Extended Mix) / Charu
- 9.66-43.23s: incomplete layering on the drums; step the 16th gallops that repeatedly occur (happens again at 93.58s and 133.86s)
- 14.90s: no 8th
- 16.37-41.55s: try stepping to the beepy melody going on in the background for something interesting
- 41.55s,etc.: the 4ths on the drumrolls could also be jumps for cymbal crashes
- 42.81s: burst here a little messed up
- 43.23-49.52s,etc.: the synths here have a bit more 16ths than you portray
- 49.62-49.83s: nothing here, but a 16th at 49.83s
- 60.22s,61.90s,etc.: unless you're stepping to hi-hats, I don't see a need for an 8th note here. The synths begin on 16ths. Misinterpreted at 71.13s.
- 73.37s: 24th swing
- 85.18-86.44s,125.46-126.30s: the swing drumroll is misinterpreted here
- 100.29-127.14s: take advantage of the new synth melody here! Otherwise it's the same old patterns that get pretty repetitive.
- 113.19s: should be a 24th
- Summary: Steps are a bit dry and repetitive, but overall not bad. There are various elements you can take advantage of to make this repetitive song more interesting.

LEG TAP / Kommisar
- uhh
- I suppose every sound is on-beat since this file is a mess of colors; it's more beneficial if you can tweak the bpm around to get a more consistent-looking rhythm (mainly for aesthetics)
- the file might also be a framer mess due to how many supposed jumps are actually minute gallops; it's better if you generalize these sounds
- Summary: Joke song, but I can only imagine this file as a token chart. Speechless.

Macau Underground / Kommisar
- 5.28s: no jump
- 10.95s,etc.: why are some of these 8ths jumps, but others are not? Drums are equally emphasized.
- very nice PR to the repetitive "haha" soundclips
- 41.58s: why aren't there jumps to the melody in this following section? Don't quite get the pairs of jumps that occur in each measure.
- 107.54-116.61s: 4ths should have jumps to the "haha"
- 123.09-124.07s,etc.: each section here is one full stream (e.g. add a 16th at 124.80s)
- really really really repetitive
- Summary: There's little that's technically incorrect here, but the song and chart are extremely repetitive and boring. You squeezed what you could from this song, but there wasn't much.

Move It Groove It [Heavy] / TC_Halogen
rating: 9/10 [+]
- 36.19-36.32s,104.76-104.89s,etc.: the background synths can be further distinguished from the other 16ths by use of minijacks, and it'd make sense
- 53.33s,55.47s,etc.: is there really a distinguishment between these bursts? I can't imagine KaW deciding to vary between 32nds and a small polyrhythm; I'm fairly sure he'd make them consistent.
- 66.45-68.06s: missing some synths here (including a small gallop at around 67.66s or so); you'll have time to isolate your steps for just the lyrics right up ahead
- 76.63s: single arrow?
- 136.36s: ghost 8th
- Summary: This is a cool song that's stepped as perfectly as I can envision it. It plays very well and fits in a difficulty that many people will find comfortable.

Move It Groove It [Standard] / psychoangel691
- the beginning of the song could be stepped, just like it's done in the [Heavy] chart (it'd also be good to see if you can coordinate anything else between the two charts)
- 68.60s,85.74s,etc.: jump on cymbal crash appropriate; won't skewer difficulty much
- 123.11-123.65s,etc.: why the jumps all of a sudden?
- 128.06s: reverse PR
- 136.37-136.50s: ghost notes
- Summary: Again, nothing to say here. Quite appropriately stepped with a consistent difficulty. Great song to play. (I just felt the [Heavy] chart had a bit more "dazzle")

The Big Crunch / Kommisar
- 29.36s: this would fit well as 24ths as well
- 29.67-39.26s: it was probably a good idea to keep this jumpstream with groups of three jumps to prevent it from being overly dense; however, you certainly can introduce all 8ths as jumps halfway at 34.54s for some climax theory
- 61.34-80.84s,152.88-171.15s: there's no need to change bpms here, as the song clearly doesn't go offbeat. I highly disagree with this.
- 192.91-193.52s,195.35-195.66s,etc.: keep jumps the same as previous ([12]) to maintain PR
- Summary: Great file (with a nasty colorful wall burst too...). The only complaint I really have are two sections where you changed the syncing unnecessarily, but that's entirely cosmetic on FFR.

Twinkle Of The Stars / Kommisar
- 2.36s: don't step the end of the 8bit sound plz
- 6.64s,etc.: great PR on even simple 8th streams
- 22.12-32.44s: I think it's a bit early to add a lot of 8th jumps here. Most of it seems more appropriate as 4th jumps. The following part of the song though does get busier and then I find that more appropriate for denser jumpstreams.
- 32.08s,68.21s: the placement of the 32nd, or one of the following 16ths, makes these patterns awkward due to anchors on the same arrows
- 41.48s: optional, but you might want to consider a 24th pattern that doesn't turn so tightly (and might be a framer issue)
- 50.11s,50.43s,109.78s,etc.: a few places in the 8th streams have some 16ths to the drums (like what you've acknowledged at 57.77s)
- 72.61s: instead of mirroring the rolls, you also can find another type of pattern that ascends on the melody (e.g. 12132434)
- 77.82s: optional, but 4231 isn't the most flowy pattern for the 24ths, and the 8bit melody here just sounds like it'd flow like water
- 79.86s,82.44s,etc.: jump on the claps
- 122.77-124.06s: you definitely should step the other two honking sounds as a finishing touch to the file (distinguish with color)
- Summary: This is yet another really fun file from you. Several technicalities, but they're pretty minor. The ending should definitely be fulfilled though.

Undiscovered Colors / TC_Halogen
- nice aqua blue color theory in the first half of the song
- 73.61-80.04s: personal preference, but I like the 4ths as repeating arrows (just like you do at the very end of the song)
- 136.17s: doesn't sound emphasized enough for a hand
- Summary: I'd say that this song has been brought to justice. The patterns are very reasonable to hit, and I was pleasantly surprised at the fact that there was more to the song than what nois-or-e's version has provided. Well done, well done.

---------------------------

Resubmission:

Arsonist / Kommisar
- 46.97s: no arrow here
- 82.87s: left jack here is unnecessary
- 82.95-94.71s: why is the main melody ignored (or partially ignored) here?
- 137.06s: missed a 64th here (and perhaps in a few places afterwards)
- 148.48s: left hand swingy trill feels weird and doesn't seem to fit with the melody
- rather heavy overall on the hand usage, but it works fine
- Summary: Overall, this is a pretty interesting and fun file, with a slight swing to it. Just check a few things I've mentioned above.

Last edited by bmah; 05-30-2013 at 11:57 PM..