View Single Post
Old 10-5-2016, 06:00 PM   #4
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

This is going to be a first for me, so whatever, but this is actually super important to point out first thing as this game starts. Yes I have written this post in advance. Yes I am a role and I will out myself (but it should actually help town instead of being a super bad move). Yes I will shit post and continue being myself after I post this.

I am the Bullet-proof Bodyguard

...Anyways...

...Cop, YOU SHOULD NEVER CLAIM IN THIS SETUP, EVEN IF YOU HAVE A RED CHECK, unless you're pretty damn confident that the person you're checking is actually scum regardless of what check it is, or the lawyer/framer role is dead. If you think you're going to die, then of course ignore this and just claim whatcha got regardless if the lawyer/framer is dead or not. Also, in the event one of the wolves decides to fake claim your role. Then please do counter claim straight away when you see this happening. Or if you're the one being counter claimed from the wolf. If this occurs, the best way to go about is to lynch their "reds"... Oh, and yes wolves, this is one way to get rid of me, but too bad I'm not gonna let ya get away with it no matter what method you choose, hee hee hee.

PS to cop, I will NOT protect you at night if the lawyer/framer is still alive and you've been outted. It's definitely not worth an extra, non verifiable, check over a town that can never die in the night.

Granted I'm not verifiable either, but I hope this helps town realize straight away I'm not a stinkin' wolf or a slimy SK and they just got to put faith in me

...1-shot vigi, if you get blocked by someone in the night, assume that one is the SK 100% of the time. If you out yourself, make sure you use your action THAT NIGHT please and say who you're going to shoot. Also, if you shoot and hit a town, just say who was your kill, no questions asked.

...Vengeful Townie, never out yourself, even upon being lynched. Always say you're town no matter what. It's better we have an unknown Vengeful than a known one because then your role is useless.

...Oh, and if you think I'm the SK or a wolf being fucking crazy, think about the consequences I have just unleashed onto myself. I have a 50% chance of being wrong (but also being right). Even if it's a literal 50/50, it's a shit thing to go for in this setup.

...If at any point you fucks decide that I would be a good lynch because of some fucktard reason, or I die from the vengeful because he hates me, then use my flip as a means to catch the wolf. (Easier said than done, but... fuck all else)

...That's all I got to say mechanic wise (I'm sure there's more, but I only touched on things that I only cared about for my role), now it is time to shitpost to my hearts content.

FIRST

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.