View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #1167
The FFR RPG
FFR Player

Default Re: The Unofficial FFR RPG [Beta]

Chapter 2

Prologue, Chapter 2
Awards: 20,000,000 EXP

"FIRE!" Ribbon Hood ordered and at once, the arrows were in the air, blocking the dark sky above.

A purple arrow fell first, landing right between Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright, who were still charging at the archers.

"..."

"HAH! Is that all you got?!" The two beasts scoffed. But something wasn't right.

The sky was getting dark.

VERY dark.

Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright stopped in their tracks to see if Kracko was playing a joke on them - casting a shadow on the faint sunlight coming through the woods.

Yeah. It was a cloud. A cloud of arrows.

"Aha! You didn't think we'd shoot just ONE arrow at a time, did you! We've far beyond mastered the skill of shooting two at the same time - we like to call it...

JUMPING."

As all the archers looked above at the many arrows falling straight towards their targets, they heard the beasts scream:

"Grahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Retreat! RETREAT!!"

And in a flash (lol no pun intended), they escaped far into the woods, retreating back to the sky once the arrows were out of reach.

======

"Uggggghhhhh... roll... cake." An archer moaned.
"Roll... cake..." everyone repeated like zombies.
"Oh come on, guys, we've only been running for an hour! Where's your energy?" Ribbon Hood said enthusiastically.
"It's... in my rollcake," they replied with a groan.

Actually, Ribbon Hood's pink ribbon let him cast a spell on himself, allowing him a 30 boost in dexterity and 50 boost in stamina for 6 hours

"Come on guys! We're almost halfway there, I think!" Ribbon Hood said cheerfully, waving his ribbon.

Or at least he *was* waving the hand where he'd held his ribbon just now.

His smile suddenly faded when he saw his hand, realizing that it was gone.

"My ribbon! MY BON-CHAN! SHE'S GONE!"

All the archers gasped in distress - without Ribbon Hood's ribbon, their arrows couldn't possibly be strong enough to defeat whatever may be behind this madness. As murmurs were going back and forth the troubled archers, one shouted,

"Look!"

They saw a long pink ribbon hanging on the branch of some suspicious-looking tree nearby. Ribbon Hood's eyes shone. Like this: *_*

"BON-CHAN!" he squealed, as he reached up to retrieve his dear ribbon.

All of a sudden, the tree bellowed:

"This ribbon is mine now! How dare you try to take it back!"

To the archers' surprise, it hid its short branch that was carrying the ribbon, and started shaking itself so that the fruits started falling at the archers standing right under.

"Quick, everyone! We've taken down the sun and the moon - this guy won't be a problem! For the rollcake!" Ribbon Hood shouted, directing the archers away from the tree first while taking out his bow.

"FOR THE ROLLCAKE!" everyone else followed, nocking their colorful arrows.
But in reality, no one was sure that they could take down this mysterious tree which was now carrying Ribbon Hood's powerful ribbon.

vs. Whispy Woods
Clear requirement: Get a raw score of 20,000 or higher on Techno Green Greens (46).

Last edited by The FFR RPG; 09-15-2012 at 11:36 PM..
The FFR RPG is offline   Reply With Quote