View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
moches
FFR Player

Default Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

On a scale of 10.

SMGroovePack3- 10/10 Unfriggin' believable. How amazing.
FFRCPII- 9.5/10 I really can't say how mindblowing this pack was. Out of twenty files, nineteen of them were amazing and warranted replay value. That's 19:1, the highest hit-to-miss rate any pack to date has had so far. Wow. Just wow. This might mellow over time, but I loved this pack at first sight.
RFpack- 9/10 I actually really like this pack too. A lot of great files, some good, and a couple of bad ones, but that doesn't happen that much. Still, this just goes to prove that the best packs are usually the ones nobody sees coming.
ODIpack2- 8/10 I guess this one goes here by default. It's not a perfect pack by any means, but everything about this was well done and I always find a file that I love which I had previously thought was just okay.
DCP- 7.25/10 This one gets a +0.25 just for the massive effort that everybody put into it, but unfortunately, you can try too hard. In this case, they tried too hard. There were so many files it was hard to find standouts. Good pack, I guess, but it could have been trimmed down a bit and been just as enjoyable. Oh, and the graphics for this pack RULED.
VGMP3- 7/10 Decent pack, I suppose, though nobody saw it coming. There weren't that many great files, but there weren't that many I hated either, which is always something, I guess.
DCP Mystery Pack- 7/10 If DCP had been one-fourth of the size and the cdtitles had been scrambled, this would have been it.
FFRCPI- 6.5/10 I actually still play this pack once in a while, and it's passable, but would have been better if there was some better quality control and npv/Kommi didn't have a combined 18 files in here. Out of 32. I think it was a nice start, however, and I was 13 when I launched this, technically making me the youngest guy who ever worked on a pack. Not that that matters or anything.
Xoon2- 6/10- Surprisingly, this pack wasn't half-bad. Lots of fun files, some okay, some bad. All in all about average.
Kirby Pack 2- 6/10 Kirby. What can I say? Pretty fun files, too, though some were sort of obnoxious.
Xoon Mini 1- 6/10 Decent pack. About what I would expect.
SMGPack2- 5.5/10 This was probably where Stepmania revolution broke out all the way after hints of it began in SMGPack1. This wasn't good, but I don't blame them, since they were getting on their feet, and by RFpack-era, they had notably figured out how to use this new method of stepping. Anyway, most of these songs were forgettable, but there were a few gems, so there you go. The end.
VGMP2- 5/10 Mostly annoyingish files with a couple of good ones. The end.
KBU- 4.5/10 KBU was an interesting pack because a lot of the people that submitted to it (hell, I'd stretch it to almost all) were unknowns at the time (other than a couple of people). Still, this pack was decent for what it was, and a lot of the people that were involved in it have gone on to bigger and better things. And I still play some of these files sometimes. ~Zero~ made a badass Chaos file. And SulferDragon rules. Too bad he left.
Keyboard MegaPack 1.5- 4.5/10 Like SMG2, but this was a little worse and a little better at the same time. I don't know how that's possible. Shut up.
SMGpack1- 4.5/10 A lot of these files didn't need to be in here. But Ossa's files (Tell Me A Story is like the best thing ever) and Rebirth's better stuff (along with a couple of other okay files) save it from being a bomb.
Keyboard Collab III- 3/10 Oh, man. I know this was a long time ago, but I still have this pack. Some files are good, others totally 16th streamzzzzz. Not a bad pack for the times, but just outdated, I suppose. Oh, and boomba's Moon Child rules. Stop stepping it. I think boomba might be the coolest ancient stepdude ever.
In The Groove 2- 0/10 Why the hell do I have this pack lmao ps I stepped D-Code for Xoon Mini Pack 1

Last edited by moches; 04-25-2009 at 02:43 AM..
moches is offline   Reply With Quote