View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 03:14 PM   #3416
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
god damn. Not popular enough for an iso in the previous section but popular enough for the scumread. Well, I appreciate the digging that you had to do for the reads. While I'd argue that you are correct in there being a level of fatigue associated with my posting, it's because a lot of peoples read lists are looking rather the same. There just isn't very much to converse about when everyone is agreeing with one another, and that kind of shines throughout the thread. People are willing to scumread me, but aren't willing to discuss anything that I do post. And if they do get discussed, it's usually like 1-2 posts before it gets dropped. Sorry for being basic, I guess.
you're on the docket for an iso hopefully tonight what what. cole's whole thing kinda drained my motivation for the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Boomer View Post
If Cole flips wolf, Agent S immediately drops to wolf for this post. A complete reset on a slot is pretty BS if you completely ignore the prior posts and interactions, in my opinion.
fully and completely agreed with this post. someone replacing in does not entitle the slot to a full reset