View Single Post
Old 09-4-2019, 09:20 PM   #314
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

I ISO'd Indheart just to make sure I wasn't missing something. The following are all the posts I could find that weren't generalizations about TWG, asking questions/trying to generate activity, strategizing in broad strokes, or speculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
cuil h&h

weak charu town or at least wouldnotlynch
I don't think he ever justifies either of these from yesterday. He even references his vote on H&H later. If I'm wrong point it out

Quote:
is literally anyone here

what do you think of kappa saying things that sound bad

what do you think of the xel posts i taped to the wall/is my thought worth valuing at all

at what point do you estimate anything will happen and/or are you keen on accelerating the timeline

what do you think of my vote

what do you think of sunfan's xiz vote

what do you think of t-force voters disclaiming they don't know what they're really voting for
This is the most 'contentful' post he has, which isn't so bad as a probing question, because it seems somewhat earnest in trying to start discussion in a quiet game. But it's not enough to probe without sticking your own neck out there and making commitments

Quote:
with every post the actives approach closer to the would-not-lynch zone
This is technically content but doesn't show any thread of... critical thinking or intellectual commitment, it's a safe post so to speak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic