Old 04-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #13
justaguy
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to justaguy
Default Re: Alioth - AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
I just found it on tumblr haha~ Beyonce did it at one of her concerts though. Quite surprising that she even did something like that, but she is fabulous so...XD

I posted a picture of myself recently with my mouth open again, it was quite entertaining to do haha~

I really appreciate that you recognized I have changed though. I was definitely very hard to get along with during my dark time. However, ODI was barely a factor as to why I tried to overdose honestly. I thought ODI was a very enjoyable community to be around overall because of how relaxed everyone was. I mean, yea there were drama spurts, and my actions there were definitely not the best, but you know...we all make mistakes in life, some larger than others. The main factor that caused me to overdose was the amount of drama that I let take over my mind due to some medication that I should've never been on in the first place and the people that I associated myself around. I'm happy to say that I am in a much better place nowadays though

Anyhow...the main reason why I rejoined FFR was originally to reconnect with some of my older friends (like Kommisar, macgravel, Tsuka, Rebirth, and others), but as time went on I made new friends. Funny enough I never really had grudges against anyone because...well...I never had it in me to hold a grudge. My dad's side of the family have grudges with each other, and for me...I don't want to be like them in that way. I also hope to meet people in the near future though...that would be nice

It was nice to hear from you though~ Tell tsutter I hope everything is well for him if you talk to him still.
i get it man, haha. i was hard to get along with too hence the posse of hateful dweebs. i had an episode around 4 yrs ago now when i was on citalopram that potentiated my alcoholism and drug abuse so much so that i had to move back home w my parents and change schools to recalibrate. i do talk to him still and ill say whatup 4 u.