justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
At least to me as a tourney host:

D4 Is when you're capable of AAAing a few 10s (SDGs and a few like 11 / 12 good scores) but you do yes typically get bumped with the dreaded 10 AAA.

D5 is when you've started to AAA A few FMOs while getting strong FGO scores without aaaing most of them, with the exceptions being charts like Lolo and Reality I think it was.

D6 is when you're AAAing multiple FGOs and they're in the mid to high tier of FGO songs like Scrap Syndrome or A few others. (I don't know many of the 12s from memory as I find 90% of them to be a waste of time mostly.)
I agree with this. Although I'd like to point out that similarly to how you can get bumped to D6 for some crazy PA on songs far above your 'level' such as I did (with the exception of the Lolo AAA, cause that's kinda the easiest FGO), you can get bumped to D4 with scores that are above your level on FMO's as well. It's all kind of a relevance thing, some people can do better when PA'ing but just CAN'T pull off AAA's, doesn't mean they won't get bumped though.