View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 06:25 PM   #1865
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Okay ethan I haven't done a whole lot. I never do a whole lot. You've played with me, you know my inadequacy to this game. I try my best to put input here and there where I have input to put in. Pushing mislynchES? I think help was the best lynch that day and I still feel like it was a hit. Would you have rather lynched sinestro or skg, because I would've walked away from that feeling like a mislynch just happened and we got absolutely nowhere.

I'm not sheeping a vote on you, I think you're legitimately scum, not because of you, but because of Zenith. There's no way that Zenith would have thought so strongly of V being scum if he hadn't been wolf. I strongly believe that Zenith targeted V and V turned out to be the SK and didn't die. This scenario is much more likely than the one shot medic using their ability when there's 15 players to choose from to protect. That would be ridiculous to use it then. I don't see another scenario happening. And about the post you quoted specifically, Xiz basically said the same thing right after I said that so I don't see what the big deal about that is.
I'm to quote my own post to make you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
But in the event that he doesn't make a case, I'm actually gonna help him out. Hee hee hee

So...

All of what I've posted so far is if the likely scenario in which Zenith is a wolf is actually happening.

If that is NOT happening. Well... I'mm-a scream at Zenith some more, but anyways:

The wolves would have no motivation to out the SK since they all know who it is since they're kill was blocked regardless. So ignoring Zenith at the moment and pretending he never ever posted what he did, not outing the SK and giving nothing in return to the thread is the smartest thing to do.

In fact.

I do hope that if Zenith is not a wolf here that they at least talked about it somewhat in their little secret corner. Because I can't imagine the wolves talking about it if Zenith did what he did and IS a wolf, hee hee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.